Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

adept_ninja is probably a spambot
Old Apr 15th, 2007, 02:03 PM        Cock block
Dont you hate cock blocks? especially when it was with two sexy chicks on E on the beach making out on top of you? yeah its pretty lame....
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Apr 15th, 2007, 02:51 PM       
Is this where we're supposed to say "tell us more" because I really don't give a shit.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Apr 15th, 2007, 02:56 PM       
I hate cock blocks cause it makes it harder for me to pee in the morning when I forget I have it on.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2007, 03:22 PM       
i used to know this fat guy that would always do that... we'd be chatting someone up and getting friendly with them and all of a sudden his fat ass would waddle over and try to act all cool and tough and outrageous using his ugly face jokes that nobody thinks is funny and loud obnoxious laughs. Then he'd sit right next to the girls and this guy's fucking ugly and instead of acting suave or smooth he acts like a douche and then the girls leave or become uninterested.
Old Apr 15th, 2007, 10:30 PM       
Yeah but this guy took it to a whole new level. they were on top of me making out and their tits were in my face and he comes over and says "HEY GUYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" lame
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Apr 15th, 2007, 11:12 PM       

DEAR PENTHOUSE...

Ruth Buzzi, ladies and gen...

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2007, 12:47 AM       
that is lame. this guy does that kind of stuff too there must be some type of cockblock jealousy mentality....
i remember my friend was getting with this one girl and he walked up and asked if he wanted to double-team her
lol
that'd be funny if he wasn't serious and if he didn't have a chipmunk laugh.
derrida is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2007, 12:59 AM       
why didnt you tell the person in Plain English that he best fuck off lest someone catch a case?
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2007, 01:59 AM       
Last night my roommate was trying to fuck his gf while I was in bed and this was like the 3trd time this had happened in a week so when i heard him get a condom out and put it on i unwrapped and snapped on a condom really loud then rolled it down even though that is not how you are supposed to put it on i know lol sex, but i wanted to make lots of noise. They just whispered a bit then stopped it was awesome.
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2007, 12:16 AM       
u should of just been like "IM READY"
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2007, 02:09 AM       
cock blocking rules, sex is what jerks do
Old Apr 17th, 2007, 03:00 PM       
well this was dual cockblockage after the guy came up i told him get the fuck out but the mood was a bit ruined for the one girl so she left. Then it was just me and the other girl and we were talking abit then we were about to get to the going and fucking her friend walks up saying that she needed to go and i didnt have my car with me so i couldnt give her a ride.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2007, 11:43 PM       
GOOD
xXxASPERGERSxXx
Old Apr 18th, 2007, 12:59 AM       
While you were making out with two smoking hot chicks were you thinking "How am I going to discretely parlay this sexual endeavour into a thread on the i-mockery forums bc/ hell what is the point of hooking up if I can't brag on the internet to people who are going to make fun of me?" because I think that is what you were thinking.

Fag.
xXxASPERGERSxXx
Old Apr 18th, 2007, 01:02 AM       
One time I was making out with this girl and I had sex with her and noone stopped me I was like a fucking train through a brick wall made of pussy except with less steam and more fucking, with my dick, in her vagina.

This one time.

Sex.
xXxASPERGERSxXx
Old Apr 18th, 2007, 01:05 AM       
I bet nobody cockblocks the guy in your avatar ninja, he is one mean looking dude. I bet nobody even tries to cockblock him you should try to be more like that guy. I bet nobody ever walked in on him having the hot make-outs with some german chick and stayed in the room and played nintendo to try and make them uncomfortable because they know he would just be like "I'll headbutt you motherfucker".
xXxASPERGERSxXx
Old Apr 18th, 2007, 01:07 AM       
How sexy were the chicks though man? How sexy were they?
OH GOD
Old Apr 18th, 2007, 03:38 AM       
if i could cockblock everyone in the entire world, i would
Old Apr 18th, 2007, 02:34 PM       
I just made this thread for the hell of it and to vent some cause that was lame. This is about as creative as every other thread in loveline so why not? The guy is kinda my friend and he apparently has some feelings for the one girl but i was unaware of this hell i met the one girl just that night.
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2007, 06:02 PM       
bubba never gets cock blocked he's awsome
Old Apr 18th, 2007, 09:41 PM       
they were pretty good looking one was a latino like with large breasts and the other was a really cute small black haired girl. Also im glad that all of your sexual conquests go unstopped
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2007, 10:16 PM       
I bet one of them had a dick. Or possibly both. Maybe he did you a favor. DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT? HUH? DID YOU? YOU UNGRATEFUL SHIT.
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Apr 18th, 2007, 11:38 PM       
BEST THREAD EVER!!
xXxASPERGERSxXx
Old Apr 19th, 2007, 01:53 AM       
One time my friend was trying to get his fuck on in another room in my other friend's house so to cockblock him we drew pictures of Poliwag and Gengar being violently raped by Brock then slid them under the door and banged on it and screamed "OHHHHH GOOOOODD" but we are all masters of the anti-cockblock so he just pulled out and jized on the pictures then slid them back under the door and went back to business. Thats how it works in high school doncha know. Nobody in college really wants to cockblock on the off chance someone will counter-cockblock i guess.
Old Apr 19th, 2007, 06:40 PM       
i know they didnt have a penis because i felt where it would be and i was pretty sure it was a vagina but like you said you never know she could have once been a man i suppose.