Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 12:46 AM       
http://www.ebay.com/itm/USED-Empty-P...item2c63142188

Last one, I swear.

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 01:08 AM       
the shipping is more expensive than the sports game i found

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 05:02 AM       
anybody want to play titan quest online?

supposedly you can donwload it on the bay and play it for free/use this himachi program
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 09:11 AM       
for free? sure thing

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 04:25 PM       
just get the one that says it has multiplayer ;o

Last edited by kahljorn : Feb 17th, 2012 at 05:06 PM.
taco loving zombie
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 04:46 PM       
lol i know i just need time to download it

BANNED

Old Feb 17th, 2012, 05:06 PM       
does it say titan quest + immortal throne multiplayer somesuchshit.

i hope you dont get executed
taco loving zombie
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 09:50 PM       
yeah that's the one it's already at 90%

BANNED

Old Feb 17th, 2012, 10:07 PM       
cool
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 11:11 PM       
I got a PS Vita because I have a problem where I have to buy handhelds at launch

It's a fucking great system. The firmware needs some tweaking, but the launch lineup is probably the best lineup a handheld has ever had. Lumines, UMvC3, Rayman, and Uncharted are all really good. I love how you can add a custom soundtrack to any game. I plan on sticking to entirely digital downloads for all of the games because fuck carrying game cards.

It could be my favorite handheld ever if they just patch the firmware enough to get rid of a few weird design choices and keep the game library as strong as it is now.

Also, people need to hack this thing pronto. After playing this thing for three days, my iPhone and 3DS just look silly, and I want some emulators on this bad boy. Prettiest screen ever.

zerothree is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 11:48 PM       
:sigh: I really don't want to buy a Vita. I bought a PSP at launch and didn't really play it much in the 3-ish years I had it, outside of the Megaman remakes. I eventually sold it and like an idiot bought another one when the announced the Ys games were coming out here. Sill, I don't play it that often.

Today at work I was able to try out a Vita and I have mixed feelings on it. I love the screen on it, it really is beautiful. I like the feel of it too, it's a bit larger than the PSP and I could see comfort in long play sessions not being much of an issue. I also like the idea of non-disk based games. The PSP had some really crappy load times in some games and I was always worried about games skipping. However, the few demos I tried out on the Vita had some pretty long load times as well. The analogue sticks feel crappy, they were very loose and didn't have much give to them... I don't really know how to word that better. To me it feels like you move it at all and you're already pressing it as far as it goes. (if that makes any sense)

Also, outside of two games (that are both already on PS3) I don't see anything really worthwhile to pick up at launch. I did check out a confirmed game release list though, and here's where I started the sighing.

There's a motherfucking Ys 4 remake coming out for it. I love Falcom games and I'm really happy to see their games come out in the states, but goddamn it. I really really don't want to drop $250+ for one game. Hopefully when it does come out over here the price of Vita will have dropped.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 04:57 AM       
The reason the sticks don't have much range on them is because they're stumpy because it's a handheld. If they added more physical range to the sticks, they'd be jutting out even more. Its actual input is a lot better than the old nub was though.

The only game I have right now with bad load times is MvC3. I dunno what the fuck Capcom did, but even the menus have load times. It's bad. The other games I have aren't anywhere near that level of bloatedness. (And for what it's worth, PSP games load faster)

The launch lineup isn't perfect, but it's probably the best any system has had (the PSP started off worse, the DS and 3DS started off terrible, and even the consoles have had poor launches). Uncharted, Lumines, Rayman, and Blazblue are all great, a good chunk of the PSP library is available (you can technically load any digitally released PSP game if you own a PS3. For some reason not all of them are on the Vita store so you need to transfer them. Not sure what's up with that.) Plus Gravity Rush looks fantastic.

drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 06:39 PM       
Just finished the SP of Uncharted 3 a few moments ago. This is one of the absolute WORST games I´ve played in the last 5 years. Absolutely horrible. The set-pieces are beautiful, the game looks nice and I like Nate and the gang but the gameplay? Incredibly bad and dated.
The strange thing is, I don´t remember UC2 being so bad, in my memory, it is a fun game...what the fuck happened between 2 and 3....?

Inaccurate and weak guns, enemies that take a whole clip to the chest before dying, Super-Enemies that just walk through a hail of your bullets like it´s nothing, spawning-mechanisms straight out of the early 90s placing enemies wherever the fuck it wants it seems...oh yeah and even an indestructible script-miniboss on the ship. Nice.
Plus, yes, we know Drake gets in sticky situations but the cadence of things blowing up or falling apart is so fucking high in 3 that I actually startet yelling at the TV to get the fuck on with it once I reached the ship.

Oh and what became of all the unlockable stuff like skins, weapons and things like that? I couldn´t find it anywhere...
BANNED

Old Feb 18th, 2012, 07:56 PM       
we need more people for titan quest

get it you bitches
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 04:43 AM       
It looks silly.

So no.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 06:09 AM       
I've got it lying around here somewhere; it's an awesome game.

I'll install it anyway.
BANNED

Old Feb 19th, 2012, 04:21 PM       
its a diablo clone

and you're not invited mad marvin who the hell are you anyway

do you have the expansion pack? if not you should prolly get that
then get fanpatch 1.17a and this program called tunngle which make sit so we can play in a lan
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 10:08 PM       
Yeah, I have the expansion pack. I played it a bit last night, and I'm moving out of my flat right now, so should be packing rather than on the internet, but I will see if I can set it up for online gaming soon-ish.
BANNED

Old Feb 20th, 2012, 03:00 AM       
oh alright.

well just let me know. like i said we can use that tunggle or this other program called himachi to play online.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 05:42 AM       
Started playing Mafia 2. It's ok, but nothing like it was supposed to be. The first one is better.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 03:08 PM       
Oblivion is boring as shit. I'm moving on to something else.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

Old Feb 20th, 2012, 04:56 PM       
get titans quest so you can play with me and donvare and potentially zhukov

just goto the bay and search what i said to search above
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 05:36 PM       
When you play games with Darkvare, how do you even communicate?

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

Old Feb 20th, 2012, 07:21 PM       
mostly by typing
taco loving zombie
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 08:32 PM       
kahl stalks me at the LoL chat thing to get me to play titan quest