Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 09:37 PM       

also what do the numbers of pickles mean
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 09:41 PM       
If you get enough for a full jar you win a prize!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 09:42 PM       
I hope it's a personal Pram Maven stalking safari!
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 10:24 PM       
:NIPPLES
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 10:41 PM       
Dammit, Tadao! The nipples thing wasn't funny the first time and it's... getting funnier every time you do it for some stupid reason.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 10:48 PM       
snipples

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 10:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post

also what do the numbers of pickles mean
http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69706899
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 10:59 PM       
I keep getting told that before I can rate someone again I have to spread the reputation love around. Any idea how many times I have to rate someone else before I can get back to slagging off the same people I have little or no real problem with, but still want to see die?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 11:01 PM       
you get 10 votes per 24 hours, and have to vote on 5 people before you can vote on the same person...i'm going to remove that restriction for now, though.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 11:04 PM       
Brilliant.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 11:23 PM       
Ugh, I got followed around town for three hours today by some weird guy that kept wanting to tell me about "the reptillian conspiracy."
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
was never good
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 11:31 PM       
you should have started hissing angrily at him
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 11:31 PM       
Eh, that sounds vaguely interesting. Today I just keep getting hassled by the bank to sign up for life insurance, next step they take will be to hit me with a truck to show me how close I am to death.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 11:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Eh, that sounds vaguely interesting. Today I just keep getting hassled by the bank to sign up for life insurance, next step they take will be to hit me with a truck to show me how close I am to death.
That reminds me of when one of my friends that I used to live with signed up for a local TEA party newsletter at the state fair to piss me off. I haven't lived with him for a while, but he still can't get them to stop sending him e-mails, phone calls, invitations to their klavern, and letters begging for donations.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 11:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
"the reptillian conspiracy."
It all makes sense now!

*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 12:13 AM       
I got a serious Daniel Johnston vibe from the guy, he even had the creepy childlike voice and lisp. Only I think instead of recording Casio songs on cassettes he just stalks random people and tries to warn them that politicians are actually lizard-people.
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 12:33 AM       
I said to myself "Why would you think that? He sounds crazy..."

Which is pretty fucking obvious.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 01:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
WHY DO I HAVE A GREEN PICKLE

HOW DARE YOU ALL
whoops
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 01:23 AM       
i like that pram maven has two accounts cause i can give him tons of red pickles
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 02:13 AM       
I'm going to go red pickle a whole bunch of old Lenor posts right now

Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 02:17 AM       
Shit, after about 7 I used up my limit for the day

There's always tomorrow!

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 06:30 AM       
When you think about it, all my pickles indicate that I have joined the Dim Side. You will call me Sperg Vader. Now I'm off to build my Death Asterisk.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 06:49 AM       
So thanks to Chojin, I got my old account back! And I forgot how awesome I-Bapery was. Thanks, Chojin!

BTW

I'M BACK FAGITS
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 06:54 AM       
I have an unread message from Jixby Phillips
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 09:53 AM       
Did Rudy end up winning?