Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hugh_Bristic is probably a spambot
Old Apr 11th, 2004, 11:07 AM        My Dream
People in my dream:

You were either yourself as I’ve seen you, your avatar, or someone I used to know but know it’s you inside (if that makes sense) – but you all transformed into tiny, tiny, dwarves.

Carnivore is God (physically)/Jeanette (voice, mind, persona)

Glowbelly

Protoclown

Boogie

Wreck

Old man that looked like Bilbo Baggins

Seth

You were all in my backyard and of normal size. All of you had piercings on your faces, thick barbells and those little bull rings that contorted your face. Jeanette called together a meeting and said, “You all know the only way I’ll start my meetings. You will hear nothing of mine until it is done” and everyone started writhing on the floor and chanting something. Then you abruptly stopped, got in a circle, and held hands. At this point, I said “The Pentagon is around the corner. You can try to float that, you fags” and started walking back toward my house. Then Jeanette says, “Do you deny me?” and I said “Fuck you.” All of you looked very serious; the only one who didn’t was Seth (who was wearing the face of my best friend in 6th grade). He looked uncomfortable, like the fat kid in grade school who got to hang out with the tough guys, if only he would be on lookout for teachers when they were smoking. Point in fact, he look unsure of whether he was going to stay with you guys or come with me.

So, walking back to my house, I realise I’m out of breath and sweating. I come in, instinctively turn on the lights, lock all the doors, look at a digital clock that reads 10 (I presume a.m.). I take my clothes off and walk toward the bathroom to shower; then I remember I left something in the kitchen. I can see a person’s shadow and I’m terrified. Seth steps out and I smile at him. He starts kissing me, but he can’t do it very well, like something’s choking him – his tongue is completely dry and fees like a cat’s, with that painful, sandpaper texture. I look out my kitchen window and see that all of you are now sitting Indian-style and levitating. Jeanette is the highest amongst you all. Then all the sudden, you drop and start walking toward my house (you’re all miniature versions of my perceptions now). I scream at Seth to lock the doors and grab a broom. Jeanette is talking to me, but not with real words. She’s trying to frighten me through my own mind. So I take the stick end of the broom and jam it through a window to hit her face. I scream, “I rebuke you; I cast you out!” and its like the words burn her ears, so she runs away.” Then BOOM! there’s a loud clap in the back and all my windows and doors are sucked out; I can see the sky is the colour of blood out of the corner of my eye. Then glowbelly (who looks JUST like that cartoon punk avatar she used to have) starts trying to attack me. I’m yelling for Seth to pray, searching frantically for the rosary he gave me, then clumsily trying to put it on before I’m attacked. I’m fighting you all when it becomes apparent that the purpose of your attack was not for me, because I had denied you from the beginning, but it was Seth… who never had conviction to either side.

Jeanette walks in and says, “You must always choose a side. We will have Seth from 10 A.D. to 10 B.C” and you all walked away.

The End.

None of this makes sense and it's in poor writing, but I woke up sweating, scared, and in need of getting this out. You jerks woke me up early on my only day of rest. Now I'm going back to bed. Pray for me.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Apr 11th, 2004, 11:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakachu420
I had a dream last night that I was walking through my new town drinking a 24 ounce can of Bud Light. Then I looked up at a street sign, and I was on Rosemarry Bleeds street.

Then suddenly, my attention was drawn to a ruckus down the street! I looked down the street and a scary looking punk was beating up Gidget!

I swear to God.

Maybe I should spend less time on the forums. >_<
Used with permission from the "DAMN YOU JIXBY" thread
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2004, 08:52 AM       
GET A LIFE
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2004, 12:07 PM       
I owe you mix cds
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2004, 12:51 PM       
I have to piss.

Hugh_Bristic is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2004, 02:18 PM       
Oh hells yeah you owe me CDs, man. But more importantly, you owe me an obligatory, "Hey, how's it goin'? I know we haven't talked in a billion years!" E-MAIL! Jerk.

As for the rest of you fags, you seriously need to practise some temperance. People would be happy to read from you if you didn't stick your dirty little hands in everything you could just because you could. Am I right? Abso-fuckin'-lutely.
Nyttelijbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 12th, 2004, 02:20 PM       
What-ever! [/homer]