Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2008, 02:00 AM        What's this movie called? D:
i don't remember much of it, but it's about a girl who's mom dies and her dad takes her to the middle of nowhere to some shack. she talks to her barbies and this retard that babbles about a train or something. her dad rides the white pony a lil too hard and she plays with his corpse.

that's about all i remember of it

also her dad & mom are pretty famous i just don't remember there names to look it up
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2008, 03:02 AM       
when did you see it do you remember
kitatsdiuqil
Old Aug 20th, 2008, 03:45 AM       
right after i saw pan's labyrinth so like 2006
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2008, 04:22 AM       
was it on tv or in a theater
OH GOD
Old Aug 20th, 2008, 04:24 AM       
oh wait is it tideland
OH GOD
Old Aug 20th, 2008, 04:25 AM       
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0410764/synopsis
kitatsdiuqil
Old Aug 20th, 2008, 04:29 AM       
yeah thats it, i remember i thought it was kinda lame, but it was right after i watched pan's labyrinth so i think i was expecting something as cool idk. figured i'd watch it again.

thanks, though!
Ghoul
argonath is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2008, 08:00 AM       
Wow, Gilliam's actually managed to put out two movies this decade? I'm impressed.
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2008, 08:56 AM       
He's got Monty money.

And to be fair, the doomed La Mancha ate up most of the late 90's.