Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 05:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
hahaha allow my Superior Gringa Translation Ability to assist

often "having" a year means the same as "being" a year for english speakers. I think he's saying this is his one year anniversary?
Thanks for the corrections, my english is a little bit rusty
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 05:23 PM       
DeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 05:57 PM       
Your english is fine, it was a misunderstanding.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 07:15 PM       
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 07:16 PM       
There's Pub Lover!
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 07:22 PM       
Damn, I thought you'd been toe tagged with acute alcohol poisoning somewhere over there, Pub.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 07:58 PM       
im hunngggrrrryyyyy
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 08:01 PM       
I just made dinner. I roasted chicken tenderloins until they were soft, then sauteed them in butter, white wine, mushrooms and garlic. We had long-grain brown rice and baby lima beans and fought over what kind of outdoor enclosure to make for the dog.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 08:12 PM       
Sounds good kind of :O I've been wanting battered and fried chicken breasts with gravy and mashed potatoes (also with gravy).

dericious

im prolly gonna have broccoli and rice though
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 08:21 PM       
I GOT SOME GRAVY FOR YOU.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 08:24 PM       
AND I'VE GOT BATTERED BREASTS.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 08:37 PM       
I GOT SOME BATTER FOR YOU.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 08:41 PM       
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 08:49 PM       
I heard today that New Zealand have this law where if you're suspected of breaking copyright law three times (i.e. downloading shit) you can be removed from the internet. It's a similar deal to something they tried to introduce in the UK a while back.

Maybe that's what happened to pub-lover and right now he's breaking the law to tell us he's not dead.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 08:53 PM       
I imagine is too busy watering Koala Bears and being a hero.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 11:52 PM       
Removed from the internet, huh? He'd probably be thrilled.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 12:05 AM       
EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 12:20 AM       
Bobby McFerrin is going to be performing here.

Unemployed, need money.

Whatever.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 07:15 AM       
female co-worker, regarding a hole in her jeans, "my hole got bigger."
my response, "what, did you have a baby or something?"
"no, nasty, i mean the one in my pants."
"so do i."

i don't like getting off work as the sun is coming up.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 07:17 AM       
That's sexual harassment. I hope you like JAIL.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 08:12 AM       
Damnit my bank has now charged me about 130 clams just for writing a bad cheque. Fuck you Natwest.

They were going to add another £56 on top of that but I phoned them up and told them to stop being dicks.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 11:53 AM       
I think I'm going to join the Kidney Walk next month
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 11:59 AM       
I'm trying to decide what shitty food option to choose for lunch before I have to go back out to another appointment.

What I'd really like to do is eat a whole box of Petit Ecolier cookies (the ones that are a slab of chocolate with token cookie underneath), but that's probably not a great idea.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 12:12 PM       
Cookies sound good.
It's tuna for me today.
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 12:30 PM       
Oh crap. I just realized I forgot a lunch all together.