Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 03:51 PM       
Tadao, just talk to him. We don't want to see the fucking pm spat, Jesus
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 03:55 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 03:56 PM       
DON'T TALK BACK TO ME, BOY
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 04:01 PM       
I think he's too used to how things are in the Article Discussion area. I PM'ed him the way it seems to work on this side of the forums. Most people don't know that this used to be the home of the words greatest trolls.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 04:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunexus View Post
Well, I wanted to put "wasted time", but we're on the Internet, timesink of the world, so shouldn't that have been obvious?

Anyway, you've made me relapse into my bad self again, here I go derailing threads and starting arguments.

Grislygus, I've taken my beef with Tadao up in PM, and I'm no longer posting in this thread. It'd probably be best if you quit dragging this flamewar out, and got back on topic.

Like I said, this is my final post in here. BACK TO TOPIC.

EDIT: Before I go, Tadao, I had no shame in sending that private message. It seems you have some shame though, you haven't even replied!
God damnit Gwildor, you are a fucking pussy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 06:27 PM       
I think Kidsexless is way too much of a cry baby pussy to be here.

re: me not being able to take what I dish out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunexus
Wrong, I can take it if it's legit. Everyone else on this forum has provided legitimate criticism of what I do. I 100% agree with them, and that's what's inspired me to change my ways.

You on the other hand, are trolling me for your own satisfaction and twisting my words to support your own skewed viewpoint. Me insecure? I really couldn't give a damn about an Internet argument, and here you are fighting tooth and nail to WIN AN ARGUMENT ON THE INTERNET. There used to be a GIF online about such a thing, something about the Special Olympics, but I'm not going to waste my time pursuing this exercise in futilty. You've taken me to a level of humanity that I'm trying to ascend from, and in my mind there is no greater offense.

You know, I realize I'm feeding the troll here by even responding to your shit, but I'm not crying, Tadao. I'm just posting to tell you one thing:

FUCK OFF.

Since you like to call other people ignorant (despite not seeming to be the sharpest tool in the shed yourself) that means quit following me around trying to stir up shit to get your little dick hard, because I'm not jerking you off any longer, you furry piece of shit.

PS: Go ahead and post this without even having the decency or the balls to even reply back. Doing something like that is just a glaring example of your hypocrisy and your genetic nature as a shitwaste.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 06:32 PM       
This is more his speed.

http://www.intothelabyrinth.net/foru...ighlight=#9401

Even then he pussed out a quit.

http://www.intothelabyrinth.net/foru...ighlight=#9424

What a little cry baby faggot.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 06:58 PM       
God I wish I could read that, but all I see is "GAY PRETTY PRETTY JAP CRAP GAY PRETTY PRETTY JAP CRAP" written over and over again
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 06:59 PM       
He tried to be bad ass by using the word ******.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:01 PM       
OH

Did it work? I can't tell
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:04 PM       
Nope, someone explained to him why he's a racist faggot and he ran away and then quit the forums.

HOW UNUSUAL!
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:09 PM       
IT'S NOT UNUSUAL TO BE DISSED BY ANYONE

DA DA da da duh duh

IT'S NOT UNUSUAL TO BE PISSED OFF BY ANYONE

dah dah DA DA

BUT WHEN YOU SEE ME TAKING SHIT FROM EVERYONE

IT'S NOT UNUSUAL TO SEE ME CRY, I WANNA DIE
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:09 PM       

It happens every day
no matter what you say
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:10 PM       
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:51 PM       
Grislygus, never leave us again.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 12:45 AM       
my thread

THIS IS WHY I CAN'T HAVE PRETTY THINGS
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 01:02 AM       
TOO MANY FAT PEOPLE
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 04:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
This is more his speed.

http://www.intothelabyrinth.net/foru...ighlight=#9401

Even then he pussed out a quit.

http://www.intothelabyrinth.net/foru...ighlight=#9424

What a little cry baby faggot.

OMG that hurt my eyes.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2010, 05:54 PM       
he got voted off the island :O