Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2007, 11:07 PM        I'm so Zen.
Fucking A.

Buddha rules you asscunts.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 05:15 AM       
A Buddhist wouldn't say that.
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 01:18 PM       

One and Only is HILARIOUS.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 02:35 PM       
Who wants to bet he just tried meditation for the first time? No doubt he's proud that his powerful thighs could take the pain of extended sitting.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 04:54 PM       
i know some good meditation techniques. This one supposedly works by manually opening and closing certain passages in the body and by manually controlling it you can "Cleanse" and calm down etc. they talk about it in some hindu writings
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 05:16 PM       
Let's close his throat
woop woop
SKATERMONKEY is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 09:10 PM       
My old chums at school used to get up against a wall and breathe really hard for five minutes. Then you get someone to push on your chest and it gives you a zen like feeling. Even that or you pass out.

*pics removed as they weren't displaying and were causing the screen to scroll sideways.*
Mocker
theapportioner is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2007, 01:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspadowsky View Post
Who wants to bet he just tried meditation for the first time? No doubt he's proud that his powerful thighs could take the pain of extended sitting.
No way that his powerful thighs could achieve the lotus position
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2007, 01:29 AM       
i didn't even think of that

we used to do that skatermonkey it makes your face really red

Johnnie is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2007, 03:00 AM       
Dude, those were good times. Back when I lived in good ol' Ecuador, me and my friends used to make each other pass out by pressing the victims jugulars and then cutting out their breathing. Lots of laughs. I heard it made you lose brain cells like crazy tho.
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2007, 03:57 AM       
Buddhism and Anarcho-Capitalism: Two great tastes that taste great together!

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 05:15 AM       
Being zen is sort of like being someone who does what they want and understands this, maybe? Maybe someone who appreciates a lot.. of the way that things come together, the way that things touch at the base.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 09:01 AM       
Dear God. Don't try to define "Zen." You very clearly define "drunk." Stick with what you know.
BANNED

Old Feb 19th, 2007, 01:17 PM       
"Being zen is sort of like being someone who does what they want and understands this, maybe? Maybe someone who appreciates a lot.. of the way that things come together, the way that things touch at the base."

Maybe you guys should practice right speech and right thinking and shut the fuck up.
SUGGESTION ONLY

how can you act like you're into zen buddhism when they were ascetics? don't they shit on worldly pursuits?
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 04:44 PM       
I have a friend that is into spiritualism and meditation. I don't think it's possible to absolutely clear your mind of any thought
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 09:33 PM       
Anyone who declares that they are "so zen" aren't very zen at all.
BANNED

Old Feb 24th, 2007, 12:52 AM       
anybody who tells you they have cleared their mind of thought is blowing smoke up your ass and i dont know what spiritual school they belong to.
meditating with a clear mind is like one of the last steps in spirituality, there's other things that come first. Even then it's accepted as one of the most difficult tasks. I think there's one story that says the buddha told a guy he would become enlightened if he just didn't think about this one spot. Then thinking he would become enlightened if he didnt think about it made him think about it.
that tricky bastard.