Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 08:48 AM        Shocking GameFAQs Poll Results
http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html?poll=3027

My guess is most of the people that voted for option 3 were lying , and really belong in the 4th category.

Anyone surprised by these results?
Ants Who Ruin Your Dinner
Codiekitty is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 10:03 AM       
No. Isn't GameFAQs mostly kids?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 11:57 AM       
They're probably referring to their WoW significant others.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 12:20 PM       
or gw
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 12:21 PM       
their last one was 'do you get angry when you play video games?' and most of the people said that they've destroyed their house or something ;<
gynecomastia
Moobs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 12:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
their last one was 'do you get angry when you play video games?' and most of the people said that they've destroyed their house or something ;<
yeah like 7000 people said they hurt themselves when playing games or something
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 01:35 PM       
haha. I thought I was the only one who went to gamefaqs on a daily basis just for the polls.

That was very funny. Well done.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 01:43 PM       
the next poll should be something along the lines of "how deluded ARE you, exactly"
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 01:58 PM       
Where's the "Yes, but she lives in Canada and we met when I was on vacation" option?
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 02:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
Where's the "Yes, but she lives in Canada and we met when I was on vacation" option?
It wouldn't be fun if everyone picked the same option.
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 11:41 PM       
GameFAQs. I used to post there and reached like, Legend or some odd status.

j/k fuck them
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 02:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html?poll=3027

My guess is most of the people that voted for option 3 were lying , and really belong in the 4th category.

Anyone surprised by these results?
I am surprised that so many admitted they never had a significant other honestly. I always have a problem with these GameFaqs polls because they leave options out, like on this one they have married, engaged, then not that serious. What about those who are serious but not engaged? Does Gamefaqs simply assume that you aren't serious unless you are at least engaged? Basically I am forced to assume that the people writing these polls have the emotional depth of a kiddy pool. Relationships with a significant other simply aren't black and white like that.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 03:30 PM       
ARRRGGHH THE GAMEFAQS DAILY POLL DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH OPTIONS MY DAY IS RUINED

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 04:04 PM       
Why don't you just fuck off milhouse? My gosh

Old Feb 15th, 2008, 04:51 PM       
Sorry Zomboid I wouldn't want to do anything to make your list

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 05:37 PM       
GameFAQS forum poll: How often are you annoyed by people on the internet?

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 06:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
GameFAQS forum poll: How often are you annoyed by people on the internet?
That poll would only need one option.
The Wolf
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 09:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Sorry Zomboid I wouldn't want to do anything to make your list
I should hope not. To get off of that list you need to be incredibly zany and reference hilarious internet memes a whole lot.

Forum Virgin
Sillygoth is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 08:43 AM       
I'm sorry, but anyone who really thinks the gamefaqs polls are particularly accurate or scientific is deluding themselves.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 12:30 PM       
You should be sorry.
was never good
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 12:31 PM       
Also I think the whole point is that it IS accurate for their community.

You huge, pretentious knob.
Banned

23_ is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2008, 11:48 AM       
I lol'd at the results of this one: http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html?poll=3032
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2008, 12:03 PM       
Quote:
Today's Poll of the Day submitted by Darth1337

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2008, 08:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23_ View Post
I lol'd at the results of this one: http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html?poll=3032
Goths don't LOL. Poser
Banned

23_ is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2008, 09:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23_ View Post
Goths don't LOL. Poser
I'm sorry, I am guilty of the occasional freudian slip. What I meant to say was that the poll made me think those guys on Gamefaqs are losers. But not like I didn't think so before.