Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 12:28 AM       
Also what wax museum is that statue in? I went to one in Florida a few months ago and they had all of the statues five feet behind velvet ropes and signs that pretty much said you'd get beaten to death for even pretending to take a picture of them.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 12:31 AM       
Here's me with the Dalai Lama. Nice guy. Kinda quiet.

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 12:36 AM       
Niagara Falls, Ontario. They encouraged photography but you weren't supposed to touch the figures.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 04:02 AM       
So how creepy was it on a scale from "one" to "Android Tom Baker's lifeless, evil grin"?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 08:01 AM       
Most of them weren't too creepy. I took lots of pictures, but I don't want to crap up this thread with them. Maybe I'll make a whole new thread that I can crap up so that you can evaluate them.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 09:47 AM       
I didn't even think of it. We could have gone to oppisite sides of the falls and yelled at each other.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 10:05 AM       
I could have gotten into a Maid of the Mist and given you the finger as I sailed through international waters.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 10:10 AM       
Lol.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 10:53 AM       
I read somewhere that Kylie Minogue in Madame Tussaud's has to regularly have her front and back bottom re-done because people are always rubbing them.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 05:47 AM       
Fucking hate finding gif animators for the mac, they all suck

At least I can give you all nightmares, though

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 05:49 AM       
In case you were wondering yes, my disembodied head is coming to get out of your computer as soon as you turn it off and get you
Ancient Mariner
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 06:05 AM       
MORE NIGHTMARES

teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 08:56 AM       
For some reason all I want to do is spray bactine on your face
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 10:25 AM       
I thought you were black. :?
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 04:24 PM       
Hahaha what. I think it's safe to assume that everyone here is pretty much the same demographic.
13, white and spoiled. zbf, come prove my point

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 07:44 PM       
powah brows, griz
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 07:33 PM       
HOORAY NEW SHIT!
My friend Alan got me a new meerschaum cigarette holder because I'm a colossal retard and broke my old one:

and my dog, who's doing fine now, got a new paintjob on his house:
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 11:04 PM       
Son of a bitch. How much was it? I've been trying to find a sweet cigarette holder. Fort otto is badass.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 11:38 PM       
It depends on what kind of holder you want! You can usually get a cheap plastic filter holder for next to nothing at a drug store (I actually got a couple from CVS and Wallgreens) but I don't really like plastic ones because they absorb the smoke and the taste gets kind of stale after a while.

My friend got the one in the picture from a tobacco shop for about 25 to 30 dollars. I got my original, shorter one from the same shop. The shop it came from is about halfway across the state, so until I can get a ride there this is my favorite holder.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 01:01 AM       
I want to get a decent one. I actually don't smoke unless I'm shitfaced.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 01:28 AM       
It's funny you say that, because I'm pretty much perma-stoned. That's the reason my eyes are half closed in the majority of my photos.

This site seems to sell meerschaum (that's the high quality kind of cigarette holder!) cigarette holders in 3 different lengths.
http://www.theladysmokes.com/CigaretteHolders.html
I'll probably place an order with them soon so I can get a shorter one, because I feel like some sort of Phyllis Diller drag act gone horribly awry with the long holder.

Also, thanks for the compliment on Fort Otto! Since I usually take small projects to ridiculous extremes, I'm probably going underpin it with little sandbags and put some barbed wire along the top of the roof.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 01:32 AM       
maybe use fake barbed wire you don't want anyone getting hurt
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 01:50 AM       
If I don't go down to the Tractor Supply Co. and find some cheap cattle wire, I'm probably just going to use regular silver wire. But I wouldn't worry about anyone getting injured, because my dog, like myself, is a lazy fatass that couldn't climb his house to save his tubby life. Plus the only other person that could get hurt Is me, in the likely event that I get blackout drunk or really high and wobble into it. Which I would probably deserve for drinking too much beer/taking too many celexa/eating more acid than I can handle/smoking too much pot/just being a clumsy retard.

I guess what I'm trying to say is if I get injured on a doghouse I'm dumb enough to deserve it.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 10:39 AM       
I think thats the same site dylan found for me but the ones I wanted were too much. The 10 incher is on sale now though
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 12:36 PM       
I either googled that or had it sent to me by one of my gay friends - I can't remember which.