Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2011, 03:45 PM       
Bon vacance.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2011, 04:04 PM       
Il est dangereux d’avoir raison dans des choses où des hommes accrédités ont tort.

That's Voltaire. It's dangerous to be right on matters in which the authorities are wrong.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2011, 04:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
Hey guys my sister's graduating college and i was wondering if anybody knows any INSPIRATIONAL FRENCH SAYINGS and stuff about success/life/congratumalations since she had a minor in french :O
Félicitations à l'occasion de finition college. Il a été cool réunion vous qu'une seule fois.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 16th, 2011, 04:58 PM       
Mangez la fenêtre.
You may already be there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2011, 05:11 PM       
yea we ended up putting Felicitations! lol im guessing that means congratulations on finishing college, 10k?

thanks guys :O
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2011, 05:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Mangez la fenêtre.
Ingest the window?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2011, 05:41 PM       
lololololololol

elle a chaud au cul
SKATASTIC
Old May 16th, 2011, 05:45 PM       
Kahl, unclog your pms. It is full.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 16th, 2011, 05:47 PM       
sexytimes
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2011, 06:00 PM       
Bonne Chance is always a safe bet.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2011, 07:08 PM       
UNCLOGGED
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 17th, 2011, 12:14 AM       
Hey guys I'll be gone for a little while again it's been fun while it lasted~

HICKMAN, OUT
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2011, 12:32 AM       
Keep on rockin' in a free world!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 17th, 2011, 01:05 AM       
Tadao: if you don't have the intelligence to understand news/poli threads, or the wit to make fun of them properly, maybe you should let it go, rather than just lock threads and edit me to call myself a fag.

Now reply with:

"You're a fag."

To show how aloof and in control you are.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 17th, 2011, 01:06 AM       
I'm sensing some retarded hostility here.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 17th, 2011, 01:07 AM       
Quote:
Now reply with:

"You're a fag."

To show how aloof and in control you are.

*Your
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2011, 01:13 AM       
It's funny because you're upset.
Old May 17th, 2011, 01:20 AM       
That when I am trying to entertain myself in a thread you lock it? Yeah. Don't pretend you don't care either, since you started a thread in news/poli with the intent to dis me, and that obviously stems from that last time I called you unfunny and unintelligent
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 17th, 2011, 01:23 AM       
Yeah, you totally nailed me there.
Old May 17th, 2011, 01:29 AM       
And it's funny that you ran out of steam - have you tried editing my post?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 17th, 2011, 01:40 AM       
Nah, I just don't find arguing with you Coolinator style forever to be worth it.
Old May 17th, 2011, 01:56 AM       
Then maybe try shutting the fuck up and staying out of the politics forum, rather than starting threads aimed at me, locking threads for no good reason, and editing my posts.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2011, 02:12 AM       
he's got you there
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 17th, 2011, 02:20 AM       
Good point. I'll go change my ways right now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 17th, 2011, 02:20 AM