Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 05:18 PM       
GODDAMNIT FUCK

MY SOUP SPILLED

FUCK
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 05:38 PM       
All I wanted was to eat some chicken noodle soup off of a few saltine crackers, God, why'd you have to go and explode the fucking thing all over the counter
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 05:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Hah, you can play Google today.
And yesterday. No sharps or flats though so you can't make anything GOOD

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 06:14 PM       
MILHOOOOOOOOOOUSE

I've been on chess all day, don't blame the carrier pigeons on ME, buckaroo
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 06:20 PM       
SRY

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 06:33 PM       
Playing Rhys and Tom at chess is fun, but the way the site flicks between the two games without warning makes my brain lock up.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 06:35 PM       
Tadao stopped playing after he beat me in four moves.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 06:59 PM       
no wai

yeah in that brief moment when milhouse, Tadao, and you were all playing against me I got all kinds of confused every time I snapped back into a different game
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 08:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Tadao stopped playing after he beat me in four moves.
He tried that shit on me which threw me off because I was going to try that shit on him.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 08:36 PM       
I HAVE WORK TO DO!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 10:14 PM       
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 12:03 AM       
yo pub, I took that picture you asked for. except you can't even see the one thing you wanted to see, so what the cheese was the point in that anyway

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 12:26 AM       
Because it's probably still hot, even if your hands are covering them.

Gis a look.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 12:37 AM       
Thank you very much, Miss Elx. You continue to warm this old creep's heart. <3
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 12:38 AM       
OH YEAH WELL WIFFLES JUST SENT ME A PIC THAT I ASKED FOR TOO
Ancient Mariner
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 12:45 AM       
but wiffles is the forum's innocent little sister
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 12:46 AM       
that's how i like em
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 12:48 AM       
It was a picture of candy from Wiffles.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 12:48 AM       
Sweet, sweet candy.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 12:50 AM       
WIFFLES

STAY AWAY FROM ANY CANDY YOUR UNCLE TADAO GIVES YOU
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 12:54 AM       
there's no danger of that, she only likes cheese balls

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 12:55 AM       
AND MUFFINS RIGHT
Ancient Mariner
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 12:59 AM       
Well even I am susceptable to a cunningly disguised Muffin trap, especially if it involves a poppyseed or banana nut
Mocker
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 01:00 AM       
guys, with our brainstorming powers combined we could totally set up a trap for wiffles using wiffley things so she'll wanna wiffle the place out and then we'll have successfully lured her back

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 01:05 AM