Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 11:59 PM       
I couldn't watch always sunny the other night. My face hurts really horribly when I smile or laugh. I can't just watch half of it and then come back to it, I gotta watch the whole thing because of my selective ocd. So I got to the part where frank sings the song "I wouldn't do it with anyone younger than my daughter, can't be kids, they gotta be big" about 10 times. I eventually just said screw it and dealt with the pain because I really wanted to watch the episode. I hope this face pain goes away fast. I can't watch anything funny.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 01:18 AM       
k0k0 I feel for you bro. When I was 12 I got into a bike accident and destroyed my upper lip and nose. I had 20 stitches in my nose, lip and inside my mouth and my dad thought it was a good idea to take me to see Scary Movie.

When the gym teachers nut sack fell out I felt about 10 stitches pop.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 03:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
so im reading posts on i-mockery forums and as im laughing I laugh so hard I start shitting wtf
I-mockery - the sure cure for constipation.

Quote:
k0k0 I feel for you bro. When I was 12 I got into a bike accident and destroyed my upper lip and nose. I had 20 stitches in my nose, lip and inside my mouth and my dad thought it was a good idea to take me to see Scary Movie.

:sympathypain
You may already be there.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 04:43 AM       
I thought you said that your teacher's nut fell out of its sack.

Last edited by Zhukov : Oct 3rd, 2011 at 10:41 AM.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 10:37 AM       
THE I'S HAVE IT
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 10:49 AM       
i spent the last month making trips back to my previous house from the new one, slowly moving everything.

so, several trips into the mountains. with each trip, the greenery got less green and the weather dropped a few more degrees.

i fucking hate the fall. fuck you. dicks.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 10:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I couldn't watch always sunny the other night. My face hurts really horribly when I smile or laugh. I can't just watch half of it and then come back to it, I gotta watch the whole thing because of my selective ocd. So I got to the part where frank sings the song "I wouldn't do it with anyone younger than my daughter, can't be kids, they gotta be big" about 10 times. I eventually just said screw it and dealt with the pain because I really wanted to watch the episode. I hope this face pain goes away fast. I can't watch anything funny.
You definitely shouldn't watch it until fully healed then.

Quote:

:ONENIGHTINCHYNA
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 10:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
i spent the last month making trips back to my previous house from the new one, slowly moving everything.

so, several trips into the mountains. with each trip, the greenery got less green and the weather dropped a few more degrees.

i fucking hate the fall. fuck you. dicks.
I love the fall but we only get like 2-3 weeks of it a year. The seasons here are WINTER, WINTER, WINTER, CONSTRUCTION.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 11:17 AM       
Esuohlim question: Why is the Milhouse in your signature normal flesh colored instead of yellow. I just noticed that.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 11:37 AM       
FUN FACT: Camacazio's blog is the top google result for "BONERS AHOY"
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 11:41 AM       
i hate winter it makes me want to die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
Esuohlim question: Why is the Milhouse in your signature normal flesh colored instead of yellow. I just noticed that.
is it still hugh laurie? you know, house?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 12:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345 View Post
FUN FACT: Camacazio's blog is the top google result for "BONERS AHOY"
Is he going to sic the "Google Police" on us?
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 03:03 PM       
Winter is three months of solid pain. Boring, dark, can't go anywhere or do anything, cold, depressing pain.

I try to temper this with the thought that that leaves 9 months that aren't brutal, but it doesn't help much.

Also, I have a molar that I just -know- is just about to crack in half. I've been losing chunks off it for a while and it's begun that low electrical hum that signals trouble. As I think that particular one is more metal than tooth, this won't go well. That's adding to my particularly depressed state atm.

Why do they have to make those delicious nature valley peanut butter granola bars as hard as fucking cement
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 03:08 PM       
I'm down to 180 pounds. I eat once a day and since it's only gotta be soft food and no dairy, I've been pretty much eating a bowl of potato salad once a day. Maybe an egg or two when I take my antibiotic. I am trying to drink apple juice to get a few fruits in there, but god damn, I just want to be well. This year is really sucking.

This is the complaints thread right?

I swear when we all get old and if we're still posting on this board, this is gonna be a sad, sad place.

Last edited by k0k0 : Oct 3rd, 2011 at 03:25 PM. Reason: there's no apostraphe in complaints
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 03:21 PM       
MY NEW HIPS GIVING ME TROUBLE :imockery2020
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 03:32 PM       
I'm still 130 lbs wet.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 03:38 PM       
I was 150 at 20 and I looked like a skeleton. I don't wanna get back down there. Unless it's next halloween. That could be scary. Anorexics have it so easy on halloween. Loin cloth and instant skeleton.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 03:44 PM       
I fit into tight spaces. :D Now excuse me while I finish off this bowl of pizzas.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 04:07 PM       
When I was a little kid, I was really skinny and had long, gangly legs. My parents enrolled me in this modeling class/charm school sort of scenario and I was the youngest one there (and I hated it). One day, they had a discussion about what we all hated about our bodies. I remember some teenage girl saying "Oh, I hate how when I sit down my thighs just plop and spread out", or something like that, and looking down where my thighs were so skinny that even resting on the chair they didn't spread out.

Yeah, that was the last time I was skinny, basically.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 06:22 PM       
I think I'm getting closer to 170. I was around 150 for a while there, and I kept getting told that I looked unhealthy .

Being 230 at 15 years old and 5'6 in height was pretty gross. Note: I haven't been 5'6 for a long time.

That was very funny. Well done.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 06:49 PM       
So you must be like 6'4 then if we are using the canadian pubescence cycle.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 06:52 PM       
So we're doing the fat/sick bit now, huh?
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 06:53 PM       
I don't understand your question.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 06:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I'm still 130 lbs wet.
I'm the same and unmotivated to change! :hi5

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 06:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I don't understand your question.
The cyclical internet message board conversations. Pretty soon it'll come back to school/work and how stupid they are!