Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Forum Virgin
Kung Fu Man is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 09:35 PM        Started work on an Abobo's Big Adventure wikipedia article...
And there are some things I'm curious about that could use some clarification. Would just email a question directly but unfortunately can't cite what I can't link to.

And yeah, I'm well aware this may go utterly nowhere, but what the hell it's worth a shot. So basically here's what I'm curious to know:
*The arcade cabinet shows the game supporting two players in youtube videos, but the finished product is single player outside of the 'fighting game' mode. Was this always intended to be exclusive to the arcade cabinet or was two-player planned at some point? And if so, why was it cut?

*Speaking of the arcade cabinet, has it been retired completely at this point?

*One problem I ran into was the fact that while I could find names for two of the programmers, Pox's last name isn't as easy to find. Unfortunately I doubt I canreally get away with calling him just Pox after referring to another person by their nickname earlier in the article (Bane).

*How different was the version made with Bane from the completed title?

That's really all I need to know for the article. I've started it and it's a slow start, but there's plenty of reception to work with so I believe I should be able to pull something meaty together. If this doesn't go anywhere well that's where the dice fall, but it you want to see how it proceeds just look the article up on wikipedia. (Silly forum link issues...)