Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 01:12 AM        Now that TF2 is free do we want to make a play date or something?
IDK

PS CaptainFlameGore
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 01:25 AM       
are yoou on the imock steam group, pretty sure that'd be a good first step
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 01:34 AM       
I didn't know there was a steam group

Also, Medic update looks fucking awesome.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 01:39 AM       

THIS

Last edited by executioneer : Jun 24th, 2011 at 01:42 AM. Reason: whoops
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 01:49 AM       
i hope it's easy to pick a game without all the new crap. last time i logged into tf2 i had no idea wtf anyone was packing.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 02:50 AM       
i think i have this installed on both o fmy computers so i might be able to join in
OH GOD
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 02:57 AM       
how does friday or saturday pm sound
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 08:24 PM       
I went ahead and joined the I-mock steam group, but it'll probably be a few days before I'm able to play since I download so slowly. And when I do get in there, I'm going to be terrible since I've never played TF2.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 10:46 PM       
I'll join the group once I remember what my login is. Damn auto-logins make me forget everything.
What are the limitations on the free users? No hats or trading? I want to know so I can rub it in their Irish faces.
OH GOD
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 12:48 AM       
they can't send gifts and i think they can have a max of 50 items. might be something else i'm forgetting but i think they still get hats
has a woody
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 12:49 AM       
They don't get all the items.

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 01:09 AM       
thosse items are cosmetic right?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
OH GOD
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 01:26 AM       
some are
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 01:31 AM       
all the hats are cosmetic, but some are parts of "sets" that give a "set bonus" because valve wants to be more like "world of warcraft"
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 01:46 AM       
Just joined the group, and am downloading TF2. I used to really own at Half Life 1 during LAN parties, so I'm sure that skill will carry on despite never playing this game.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 03:12 AM       
I have learned today that I fucking rape as a Medic.
-rep on last post
"Racism"
Oh, you guys~

Last edited by LordSappington : Jun 25th, 2011 at 03:49 AM.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 11:18 AM       
I'll join the group guysss

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 05:14 PM       
Willie, you are a formidable Heavy. But not so much as I. ;<
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 05:21 PM       
Hahaha, well I guess Saturday it is then!
has a woody
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 10:25 PM       
Joined under "PG". Let's shooting.

has a woody
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 11:57 PM       
I decided to try coaching, because I like helping people get good at games, and I like watching other people play multiplayer games.

GODDAMMIT THESE NEW PLAYERS ARE IDIOTS

I got one guy playing spy. I main spy. I have over 100 hours logged as spy. Everyone else is maybe in the 50s. He ran right past an unguarded sentry. So I tell him to go back and get that sentry.

He stabbed it with a knife.

Then I signed off.

OH GOD
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 12:02 AM       
i think i did that first time i played spy not good @ spy
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 01:03 AM       
Did you think to tell him "this is the sapper, it kills sentries"?
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 01:16 AM       
Yeah, I'm getting a little pissed at the newbs, too. I just played a round where I was the only Medic. No biggie. Except that everyone constantly spammed the 'Medic' button, even while I was healing them. Then they didn't even bother to protect me.
I then wen Engie, and was the only thing keeping them past the last checkpoint, and no one bothered trying to keep spies off me. Fucking hell, guys.
was never good
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 02:06 AM       
i play scout mostly

he gets exponentially worse the more players that are in a server