Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 28th, 2012, 10:02 AM       
Nah, probably just two homosexuals acting up because of marriage laws or something or whatever.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2012, 06:41 PM       
Look what gets released to DVD tomorrow.

http://www.blockbuster.com/browse/ca...Details/552811

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2012, 07:30 PM       
ehhhhh

I've become more snooty with my B-Movies. I like giallo a lot more now.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2012, 10:52 PM       
But dude. Abe is gonna kill Confederate zombies.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old May 29th, 2012, 01:06 PM       
haha, i tried to get my gf to watch tenebre like two nights ago

just watched demoni 2

and it's fucking excellent
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2012, 02:43 PM       
Just got back from a week of sweltering hell in Georgia and Florida.

Well, it wasn't 100% hell, beaches and alcohol were available. I trooped the dunes where the last fight scene of Glory was filmed and a woman taught me how to dig whelks on the beach. Florida was mostly hell though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2012, 04:36 PM       

Lamberto Bava's Demoni movies are my favorites now, I think. You can't beat the soundtracks.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old May 29th, 2012, 10:25 PM       
I was on facebook yesterday and this weird ass dude from high school let everyone know about how much ponies are "fuckin' totally awesome".

I hate you people for even showing me this.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 30th, 2012, 12:56 AM       
No one here believes that you aren't a pony fag.

Look what I just saw a commercial for.

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2012, 02:14 AM       
WEEN BROKE UP

ABRAHAM LINCOLN VAMPIRE HUNTER IS A SHITTY CONCEPT

KITSA LOOKS LIKE DANNY DEVITO AND MADTV'S MS. SWAN

WHAT A HORRIBLE DAY

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 30th, 2012, 02:21 AM       
I do have health insurance now, though. So there's that!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 30th, 2012, 03:14 AM       
Why did Ween break up? Because their last album sucked?
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old May 30th, 2012, 05:39 AM       
I come back after finishing my degree and this is what's happening? How tragic. :sadface
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2012, 10:12 AM       
I'm 25 today. I think next month, I'll have been posting here for a decade. I started when I was 15 . WHAT A HORRIBLE WASTE OF TIME.

That was very funny. Well done.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old May 30th, 2012, 10:40 AM       
Happy Birthday!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2012, 01:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Look what gets released to DVD tomorrow.

http://www.blockbuster.com/browse/ca...Details/552811

Oh fuck yes please.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 30th, 2012, 01:32 PM       
I downloaded the torrent yesterday
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 30th, 2012, 01:34 PM       
also I don't celebrate Canadianism
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 30th, 2012, 01:41 PM       
I'm bidding on something on eBay and it's exhilarating.

The next four hours are going to give me an ulcer.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 30th, 2012, 01:50 PM       
just don't bid till the last 5 minutes dork.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 30th, 2012, 02:38 PM       
GO KINGS
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 30th, 2012, 02:39 PM       
I know better. This other douche has been putting in five or ten dollars every couple of hours like an asshole, fucking it up for everybody.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2012, 02:59 PM       
You know, I can never remember actually seeing Jason Voorhees with a chainsaw.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old May 30th, 2012, 03:33 PM       
I remember feeling invincible when I found one of those bid sniping websites.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 30th, 2012, 03:41 PM       
Would be great if you could type YUUUUUUUUUP! with your bid.