Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 04:35 PM        LEFT 4 DEAD 2
GREAT GAME BUT HONESTLY IT DOESNT HAVE ENOUGH INTERESTING ACHIEVEMENTS TO KEEP ME PLAYING FOR LONG
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 04:43 PM       
OKAY MICROSHOCK
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 04:47 PM       
WHY'S EVERYBODY YELLING?
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 08:36 PM       
I HATE THE SPITTER SHE DOES NOT MAKE ME FEEL HAPPY DOWN THERE
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 09:40 PM       
I LOVE THE SPITTER
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 10:56 PM       
I LOVE BEING THE SPITTER, BUT I HATE FIGHTING AGAINST THE SPITTER.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 04:43 AM       
WHY ISNT THERE A SWALLOWER LOL
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 02:02 PM       
THAT WAS FUNNY.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 01:13 AM       
FUCK JOCKEYS
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 03:35 AM       
WHERE'S EPISODE 3?
BANNED

Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 06:41 AM       
WHAT IS IT THAT YOU HATE ABOUT JOCKEYS?

PERSONALLY ITS NOT JOCKEYS I HATE ITS EVERYBODY ON MY TEAM WHO IS AN IDIOT AND WILL RUN AWAY FROM ME WHEN A JOCKEY IS ON MY HEAD.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 10:53 AM       
Picked it up last night, Target has it on sale for $44 for 4 days. I remember being a lot better with the shotgun in L4D1
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 11:34 AM       
The shotguns feel way more satifsfying in L4D2.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 02:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
WHAT IS IT THAT YOU HATE ABOUT JOCKEYS?

PERSONALLY ITS NOT JOCKEYS I HATE ITS EVERYBODY ON MY TEAM WHO IS AN IDIOT AND WILL RUN AWAY FROM ME WHEN A JOCKEY IS ON MY HEAD.
They're easily the most annoying now, mostly because they're hard for me to spot, they seem to take a LOT of bullets for me to kill, and for some reason, NOBODY ever notices when a jockey is on you. Hunter? Smoker? They'll help you no problem. But nobody even notices if it's a jockey.
I really lovve wandering witches now. They make it a LOT more intense, trying to skirt around them and mow down zombies at the same time.
BANNED

Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 03:46 PM       
Yea jockeys are kind of a pain.. you get used to them after a while. I noticed how hard they were to kill too, but then i started using the shotgun and they die pretty easy with it.
I kind of thought the shotguns (especially the semi-automatic one) sucked at first but i dunno im starting to change my mind.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 06:06 PM       
The bruisers or chargers or whatever they are actually annoy me more than TANKS. At least with tanks, they don't always INSTANTLY take you down; you usually have a chance to get away. With them, they touched you? You're probably dead, because damned if anyone else is gonna help you.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 11:29 AM       
Who here has this on PC?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 12:16 PM       
I'm getting it, either before year's end or in the next. BUILDIN' MAH DESKTOP, YO.
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 01:16 PM       
Thats one. Need two more.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 01:46 PM       
LEFT 2 DIE
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 01:59 PM       
I have it.
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 02:32 PM       
On PC?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 04:23 PM       
I HAVE IT
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 04:26 PM       
You have it on xbox though dont you.
The Unicorn
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 04:27 PM       
I DO!

It's wonderful.