Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 01:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
You whining will not get me banned from the event, because I did more for this event than any of you did. No one even had the consideration to think WHY I didn't post my pictures for 2 weeks.
Apologies will be processed one at a time
That isn't fair either by the way. I considered it quite a lot. My conclusion? It takes you two weeks to post sucky, out of focus, over sized pictures because you are what they call 'developmentally challenged' . That's OK little trooper! The world needs ditch diggers too after all!
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 02:14 AM       
i already skipped this years to avoid being a newb please don't do the 19 age cap~~ that means i won't be able to participate for 3 more years, even though i'll only be a few days away from 18 for this years secret santa, so it's practically the same thing and plus i'm an awesome gift giver i swear

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 02:27 AM       
Microshock sucks. Case closed. I would of been happy to get the comics that captain sent.

I foresee HIV in your future microshock.
fungineer
kakumei is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 02:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanJohnson View Post
Dextire or pentegarn are good in my book.
agreed.

also, thanks executioneer for making this separate thread-- i'm still holding out hope that the next post i see in the official thread is pancakes's present.

as for the age cap, i don't see any reason to have one-- i know plenty of irresponsible people over the age of 25, and plenty of responsible people under the age of 20. really, what it comes down to is not being a stingy bastard, and making sure you send your stuff out on time.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 03:59 AM       
No the age cap is unnecessary. A Microshock cap of 0 I am on board with however.

But we can't let Microshock ruin it for people like elx who want to join in but wanted to wait it out a year first. So while an age cap would put the kaibash on Microshock, it would shut out the younger people who do know how to act like human beings.

If Mark Gastineau can get a whole rule in the NFL made for his antics, I see no reason a Microshock rule can't be implemented.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 09:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
i already skipped this years to avoid being a newb please don't do the 19 age cap~~ that means i won't be able to participate for 3 more years, even though i'll only be a few days away from 18 for this years secret santa, so it's practically the same thing and plus i'm an awesome gift giver i swear
I don't think anyone considers you a newb, for a start.
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 10:14 AM       
You guys still crying in here? You're not going to get me out.

I followed ALL the rules and there's no rule where I can't complain about the gifts I got, when they were obviously the same 99c shit that I bought in years past.

Protoclown felt free to complain about my gifts last year and I sent him fucking awesome ones as an apology. Think Captain will do the same?

And no, one of my 2 gifts was not LAYING around the house, it was a note that I had written to make the whole gift funnier.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 10:18 AM       
There was a Secret Santa this year?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 10:22 AM       
Quote:
You guys still crying in here? You're not going to get me out.

I followed ALL the rules and there's no rule where I can't complain about the gifts I got, when they were obviously the same 99c shit that I bought in years past.

Protoclown felt free to complain about my gifts last year and I sent him fucking awesome ones as an apology. Think Captain will do the same?

And no, one of my 2 gifts was not LAYING around the house, it was a note that I had written to make the whole gift funnier.
You did not follow the unwritten rule everyone else followed, it was: Don't be a dick and try to ruin Christmas for everyone
Stuff
BatmanJohnson is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 10:25 AM       
Alright, I say we keep Microshock in Secret Santa, But we just pair him with himself. That way he can gift the person he cares most about.
Banned
Unwritten rule? There's no such fucking thing on I-mockery.

The rule was that you can't buy 99c stuff this year. So how come I got a box full of shit scattered around Captain's house including used caps from thrift shops and 2 for 1 dollar DVD's? I am pretty sure he BROKE the rule.

Last year, everyone fucking PRAISEEED protoclown for bashing my gifts and even fucking bowed down to him.

Unwritten rule my ass.
Stuff
Also:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=Microshock
Banned
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 10:27 AM       
ROFL. Thank you Batman

A million hugs!
Stuff
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 10:35 AM       
Quote:
ROFL. Thank you Batman

A million hugs!
And you are thanking me why? I just typed your name into UrbanDictonary. Thats what came up.
Banned
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 10:37 AM       
Submitted on January 2nd. Of course you didn't do it.

And PS, I'll still be in the event, pssssst.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 10:38 AM       
Quote:
Unwritten rule? There's no such fucking thing on I-mockery.
lol
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 10:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanJohnson View Post
And you are thanking me why? I just typed your name into UrbanDictonary. Thats what came up.
Wow, really? I thought you orchestrated that yourself. I hurt my sides laughing at it
Stuff
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 10:39 AM       
Gee I suppose we should thank Fuckman35. I would never orchestrate such a personal attack.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 10:40 AM       
Fine, be in the event Microshock. I hope I get your name. Then I will eat 20 dollars worth of food, take my very next shit after eating the 20 dollar meal into a 5 dollar tupperware container, tape both receipts to it so you know I spent the full amount, and ship it to you.
Banned
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 10:41 AM       
Pentegarn, you would go thru all of that for me? What a sweety pie. Don't worry, I'll mail it right back
Banned
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 10:46 AM       
I love how you create an elaborate plan on what to give me 12 months before the event starts.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 10:49 AM       
Wow, you think that is elaborate. No wonder you are 'developmentally disabled'. No wonder you had to spend 2 weeks on the worst pictures in this years event. No wonder you can't seem to get past this weird paranoia of "everyone hates on me for no reason whatsoever" if you think that plan it took me less than 60 seconds to think and type is elaborate.
Closed Thread