Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 08:22 AM        People I have a Chicken Sandwich problem!
This is for all you folks who live or have lived in the Chicago area. Chicago has some great and very unhealthy food that I do enjoy from time to time. But I have not been able to find a place that makes a good chicken sandwich. I love chicken sandwices. Grilled, Crispy, or Chicken patties, I gotta have them. But so far, I have not found one. Some people like the Wendy's or the Burger King's and I can have that shit any day of the week (and they stink).

So people help me out, I need this information by Wednesday. Try to keep suggestions within the city (if you have some good suggestions in the suburbs go ahead and say them but that will be something I check out ON ANOTHER DAY).

Also, if you plan to use this thread for your comedian act, do it in black font so I don't have to read it and make it my mission to destroy you. I already made Zeldasbiggestfan and Guitar Woman cry for ruining my threads, you don't want to feel as weak as they are. Asshole.

Last edited by GADZOOKS : Feb 13th, 2007 at 08:26 AM. Reason: swears
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 11:16 AM       
Hey, don't diss on Wendy's chicken! Yeah, you can get that shit any day of the week but what are you complaining about? Just get like 2-3 of the $1 crispy chicken sandwiches and ask for bbq/honey mustard to dip that shit in, mang. It is so delicious! If that's not your cup of chicken tea, try the actual homestyle chicken sandwich they have. It's more expensive, but a much higher quality chicken. Also, it's considerabley larger. I ate the Spicey Chicken they had for quite some time until it started effecting my bowel movements & then I quit eating them. But I'd eat one right now!

I'd reccomend Chick-Fil-A but I am not sure if you have them in Chicago.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 12:47 PM       
i've always been a fan of jack in the box's 99 cent chicken sandwich but that might not be your cup of tea
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 12:50 PM       
THIS THREAD'S ABOUT CHICKEN SANDWICHES NOT CUPS OF TEA!!!!!!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 02:13 PM       
Never lived in Chicago, but I ate here last time I visited, and it was pretty good. Didn't try their chicken sandwiches myself, though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 03:12 PM       
Spicy Pork Sandwich with green chilis and chihuahua 7.95

What the hell..?

They serve dog?
dipshed
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 06:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob3 View Post
Hey, don't diss on Wendy's chicken! Yeah, you can get that shit any day of the week but what are you complaining about? Just get like 2-3 of the $1 crispy chicken sandwiches and ask for bbq/honey mustard to dip that shit in, mang. It is so delicious! If that's not your cup of chicken tea, try the actual homestyle chicken sandwich they have. It's more expensive, but a much higher quality chicken. Also, it's considerabley larger. I ate the Spicey Chicken they had for quite some time until it started effecting my bowel movements & then I quit eating them. But I'd eat one right now!

The stink part was more towards the Tendercrisps but I do like Wendy's chicken sandwiches except now they have it with iceberg here and not romaine. When I need a quick chicken sandwhich fix, I either go there or Culver's, I was just looking for something different.

We don't have Chic-Fil-A's, I think there is one in Wisconsin but there are 0 here. I don't know any Jack In A Boxes either.

Last edited by GADZOOKS : Feb 13th, 2007 at 06:40 PM. Reason: swears
Banned
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 06:49 PM       
it's good to know there are other devout chicken sandwich fans here 8)
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 07:44 PM       
step one buy chicken
step two buy bread
step three cook chicken and bread
dipshed
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 07:56 PM       
That's a boring idea, I wanted something special. Not boring.

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 07:59 PM       
Firkin of Libertyville is worth checking out, durnit.
dipshed
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 08:03 PM       
I'll check it out sometime when I am in that area. Thanks

Bad news dude, my chicken sandwich venture is probably going to be canceled by a snowstorm.

Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 08:13 PM       
Damn, now that's a real chicken sandwich problem.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 08:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
step one buy chicken
step two buy bread
step three cook chicken and bread
FRY not just cook
bread crumbs and vegetable oil
dipshed
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 08:22 PM       
I said black font, what.

Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 08:30 PM       
what are you talking about
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 08:31 PM       
Man, there's a great Southern restaurant in Hyde Park, but I forget what it's called. I don't remember if they have chicken sandwiches per se, but their country-fried chicken is wonderful. I think it was just "Dixie Kitchen" or something.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
BANNED

Old Feb 13th, 2007, 11:36 PM       
0k gadzooks a more fun idea:

Give me the chicken and bread
I'll go into the restroom
then ill come out and cook it for you

how's that one :O

what i like to do is get breaded chicken or make breaded chicken or get breaded chicken patties and fry them up. Then i make a delicous sandwich with things like bacon, swiss and sometimes ranch or hot mustard. Lettuce pickles etc. then i butter the outside of the bread (sour dough works good) and cook that like a grilled cheese.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 14th, 2007, 03:44 AM       
I always make my own chicken sammichez . I get some chicken breast from the store (sometimes already cooked) and some honey wheat bread. Add my own cheese and veggies, then fucking grub when it's time.

PS TOAST THE BREAD AND HEAT THE COOKED CHICKEN UP ON A SAUCE PAN OF SOME SORT
PSS THIS IS OBVIOUSLY NOT SOMETHING YOU'D DO IF YOU ONLY HAD 5 mins TO SPARE
PSSS YOU SHOULD DO THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE
PSP USE HOT SAUCE IF YOU HAVE HAIR ON YOUR CHEST/AND/OR ARE A MAN
frunk as duck
Drunkenbrigade is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 06:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob3 View Post
I ate there tonight and it was pretty damn good.

Alcoholism- The new fad in todays society. Dont be left out! Get a free "How to drink your way through life!" tape with 2 proofs of purchase with every 24 pack of Budweiser.TM or
Bud-lite.TM
XboxLiveTag-IXISilencerIXI
dipshed
Old Feb 27th, 2007, 05:58 AM       
Epilouge, today I had a "classic" chicken sandwich at McDonald's at Union Station. The bread looked good but the chicken was sub-par.

Also I did something interesting (but not original) and put two chicken strips and ate it on a Hot Dog bun. It's not bad at all, just make sure you get some crispy strips

Banned
Old Feb 27th, 2007, 12:40 PM       
can't be as good as a chicken sausage
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2007, 05:00 PM       
or turkey bacon.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 02:21 PM       
I had the new Crunchy Chicken Ceasar sandwich from MacDonalds and it was good...Six bucks for just a sandwich with out fries and a drink is a burn compared to Quizno's.