Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 02:30 AM        Another addition to the forum crazies
I made an appointment with a counselor today; my first visit will be next Thursday.
I've had a problem with depression for years, but I guess my relationship was the only thing that was keeping me from noticing it, or I don't really know.
The breakup is pretty bad for me, but then my best friend immediately started hitting on my ex and tried to lie to me about it, and since most all of my friends are either across the city or out of state, I've been pretty much alone for the past month, my Meniere's has gotten to a point where I couldn't keep my new job as a night stocker, and I reached a low where I realized I either needed to get help, or the thoughts of wanting to hurt myself or worse would just keep getting worse.
I know I'm pretty much the annoying kid here on the forums, but I'm having a really hard time with all of this, and I was hoping some of you guys ad advice or something to help me out.
Thanks guys.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 02:38 AM       
Have you met the people here?

My Advice: Come back for advice when you have real problems.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 10:14 AM       
damn you people are damaged just take it slow seriously

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 11:37 AM       
Turn away from religion and start listening to real hip hop.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 11:47 AM       
Wu Tang Clan, you're my only friend
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 11:47 AM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 12:35 PM       
^Getting diabetes doesn't help depression.

Ls: stock your dick in a co-worker.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 03:10 PM       
this:
Quote:
also:
Quote:
that

if you get lucky maybe you can their endcaps
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 03:39 PM       
I don't like having depression and having to constantly ignore the urge invite my friends to a party that's just an excuse for me to serve everybody Kool-Aid laced with strychnine, so I won't die alone.

But it does make my hallucinogenic adventures more interesting.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 09:56 PM       
Goto a strip club
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 04:17 AM       
Get a hobby, play an instrument, find something you like to do. Don't check the bitches Facebook every 5 minutes and do something to occupy time that would otherwise be spent thinking about this broad. I just went through the same thing, it gets easier.

Edit- unloading your meatloaf in a couple of dumpster pussies helps too.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 08:22 AM       
Make sure you unload it like a bat out of hell.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 11:24 AM       
What are you, Sappy, 20 or something? Follow the advice already given - stop looking for a relationship and just have some serious s3x.
You may already be there.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 11:11 AM       
Masturbate all the time and I mean ALL the time.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 02:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Masturbate all the time and I mean ALL the time.
This works too. My thought process usually goes like this:

"She's really sweet"
"I'm excited to spend time with her"
"I like the things she has to say"
"I'm gonna take her out to dinner"
"I can't wait for her to stay the night"
*JACK OFF*
"Nevermind. I don't need you to come over anymore"
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 02:58 AM       
Update for some reason:
I've gotten two sessions in, and I'm feeling better. I have goals now, I'm learning to deal with stuff, to be more social and assertive, and to let myself be happy. I'm working towards getting back together with my ex, but we'll see how that works out; I'm positive it will work, because the only thing that went wrong was jsut that I wasn't letting myself be happy. I'm even going to ask my dad's friend to teach me to play the bass, because I figure I've wanted to learn it for a while now, and it's a bit of a social step that I wouldn't normally take.
On two other notes: I'm going to be having my nerve resection soon, which means sometime in early or mid April, they're going to remove a section of my skull, move my brain to the side, and sever the left balance nerve. I'll have to learn motor skills again, but it will get rid of my vertigo attacks permanently. So, I'm ready to shave my head and rock this shit!
Bad note: It turns out that over a year of using diazepam more and more frequently for vertigo has given me not really an ADDICTION, but a chemical dependency on it, which is pretty common in long-term uses; this became evident when I had panic attacks last night and tonight because I didn't take any, and I'm stopping that right here and now, and starting a weaning program, because I am NOT going to deal with being chained to a damn pill, and I'm getting out of this now while it's easy.
So, progress!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 11:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I'm working towards getting back together with my ex, but we'll see how that works out; I'm positive it will work, because the only thing that went wrong was jsut that I wasn't letting myself be happy.
and

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington
So, progress!
No, that's not progress. Making s3xytime with someone else is progress. Just sayin'
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 12:01 PM       
I'm not going to get into all my bleeding heart bullshit, but sleeping around isn't my style. I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 01:13 PM       
you should get a new style
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 04:13 PM       
There are 10,000 reasons to listen to Bill. And one of them involves an airhorn.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 08:32 PM       
DONT get back with the ex. Do NOT. If you dont want to sleep around and have fun, thats cool. But whatever you do, DO NO GET BACK with the ex. You two didnt work out for whatever reason. Its not going to magically work itself out the 2nd time around. Bang her ( Im assuming a her. If a him same rules apply.) if you can and just dont have anyone else, and i mean just about ANYONE else, but dont get back together.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 08:33 PM       
Dont.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 09:30 PM       
If you do bang the ex, don't forget the airhorn.

That will pretty much guarantee that you won't get back together. Win-win.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 05:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I'm going to be having my nerve resection soon, which means sometime in early or mid April, they're going to remove a section of my skull, move my brain to the side, and sever the left balance nerve. I'll have to learn motor skills again, but it will get rid of my vertigo attacks permanently.
I would totally love you if you made a youtube account so that we can watch you try to pick up things. We could even set the challenges. Like first start with a large plastic cup and eventually we'll move it up to a a pot of boiling water.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 07:36 PM       
We'll see what happens with her. That's my stance on that for right now.
As for youtube, I don't have a camera and don't want to put a bunch of videos of myself looking like a lobotomized cancer patient out there. I'm not very jazzed about shaving my head.