Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 05:10 PM       
Msn....
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 05:13 PM       
oh ;o yea i dont think i have that
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 05:15 PM       
Someone just messaged me on google talk and somehow that spawned a popup from adultfriendfinder.com ???

I'm running some scans.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 05:16 PM       
Haha. Happy times!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 05:22 PM       
SHRUBFEST I HAVE MSN.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 05:28 PM       
I HAVE MSN NOW TOO
MY NAMES SEPHONE@LIVE.COM
'
HAH SAM HAH
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 05:28 PM       
OOh
Fun stuffs
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 05:37 PM       
how embarrassing for me to have installed a program explicitly to speak with you, and for you to then show so little interest.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 05:39 PM       
Hey Kahl, can you draw?
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 05:40 PM       
Sorry.

I'm trying to cancel the aim download...
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 05:41 PM       
I HAVE MSN BUT I RARELY GO ON. I WILL BE ON TONIGHT THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOK FORWARD TO CHATTING WITH ALL OF YOU AND ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE CONCERNING MY PENIS.

That was very funny. Well done.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 05:41 PM       
like, who doesn't have MSN these days?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 05:42 PM       
OH LOL SILLY ME I FORGOT TO PUT MY ADDRESS IT'S TEEPEEBURNER@HOTMAIL.COM LOL

BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 05:47 PM       
Quote:
Hey Kahl, can you draw?
Not really. I blow at art stuff
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 05:51 PM       
Good. Are you near a scanner or something?
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:04 PM       
no Although i do have a digital camera
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:10 PM       
Awright Kahl, if you were to be forced to whip up a drawing of an adorable creature to feature in a kid's book, what would it look like? Sketches would help, but describe if necessary
The Wolf
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:11 PM       
Doogan.

BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:11 PM       
It would look like a sloth probably. Those things are adorable.
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:12 PM       
SLOTH!

I want one.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:12 PM       
Sloths, huh
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:13 PM       
yea and it would always be wrapping its arms around people and hanging off of them or something!
The Wolf
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:14 PM       
Sluts, huh.

Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:14 PM       
DOOGAN'S PLAYHOUSE

"HE'S A COLLEGE STUDENT, NOT A PENIS"
The Wolf
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:15 PM