Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 02:16 PM       
I think "significant" was the word you were looking for there
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 02:18 PM       
...no. Not-insignificant. I have been making not-insignificant payments, as in they have not been piddly one-or-two-dollar payments.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 02:28 PM       
I find that logic not-unreasonable, I guess.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 02:38 PM       
my writing style is not for everyone.

I'm sure some sort of analysis would reveal that it shows me to be a negative person.

Or I'm not sure it won't.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 02:44 PM       
I believe that you can't go to collections for hospital bills if you send them a good faith payment of 20 dollars a month. It might even be less. I don't think it is just a California thing either. They threaten collections but I think there is an exception for medical.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 04:39 PM       
That was my understanding from when I worked in a hospital. These cretins have no honor.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 04:41 PM       
Well, at least it wont ruin your credit. Not like you have an use for credit. I know I don't.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 04:42 PM       
I have no use for credit. My ex saw to that.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 04:53 PM       
I believe credit is one of the worst things to ever happen to society. It's more safe to play with fire inside your house then playing with you credit. Remember this kids.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 05:19 PM       
Credit isn't so bad. Majority of the time it's used will ill intent though. I have credit available in case of emergencies but I try and contain any frivolous spending. I had to learn that the hard way.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 05:40 PM       
My decisions to avoid all future excursions into the world of debt and the world of matrimony happened pretty much simultaneously.

I watch Bridezillas like people watch car racing...for the inevitable crash.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 06:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
can you narrow it down to the type of white?

Edit: I ask because there's a category called "blanc de blanc" that's white wine made exclusively from white (green) grapes.

Edit again: Dammit I want this shirt, it works on so many levels
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 06:32 PM       
I'm watching a movie on SciFi called RAGING SHARKS. The opening scene was aliens fighting in space and the sharks in the movie growl like tigers underwater. This is awesome.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 07:01 PM       
i owe the hospitol a ton of money cause they act like they are gonna cover me and then ten months later they send a notice basically saying, "YOU FORGOT TO SIGN YOUR NAME ON THIS LINE. SO YOU OWE US TEN THOUSANDS DOLLARS."

I'm never paying those jerkoffs. I didn't ask for their help.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 07:42 PM       
Man there was this lady at my work today who drove me crazy. She was hanging out with a bunch of guys who were in their mid twenties, and while her facial features looked kind of young, and her body was fit, her skin was wrinkling all over the fucking place. She was also a an annoying customer.
Then towards the end she started talking to other people in line about how she used to be a subway employee and shit. And she had this fucking CACKLE. a straight up annoying fucking CACKLE LAUGH and she wouldn't stop she was like one of those people you get them to start laughing and they don't stop and they sound like they're gonna hyperventilate .

She must've been on meth or somethin
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 07:49 PM       
you sound like you're in a bad mood this evening, kahl.
BANNED

Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 07:55 PM       
not really ;o
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 07:58 PM       
I should really go take the dog for a walk because it's nice out, but I overdid the yardwork this afternoon and I have no energy
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 09:27 PM       
hahaha i just had an amazing time. I thought it would be a good idea to take this radio flyer I had and ride it down this soap box track by my house. It was pretty fun but then I got bored and decided to go down the grassy hill, well the wheel came off and I almost ate the biggest dick sandwhich. Stay tuned for pictures soon!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 09:40 PM       
Pics of a dick sandwich?
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 10:25 PM       
Only the tastiest ones.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 11:00 PM       

"And now, here's something you'll really enjoy."

http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/boob-machine (NSFW)
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 11:23 PM       

OH MAN! it was so awesome when Frankie came out to support his role in his awesome movie Miracle in Lane 2. He came and took off his shirt and began chugging milk proving that he's in fact a machine.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 01:04 AM       
the fact that your location is a tom waits lyric makes me enjoy you

BTW WHERE DO YOU LIVES , looks gloomy !!
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 01:33 AM       
I live in Columbus, Ohio and right now the weather can not decide on anything.