Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 09:07 PM       
music tastes better with you
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 09:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
music tastes better with you
I hate page breaks. I read your line, got all worked up and had to go back a page and it's womti as the last post.

Life's a bitch.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 10:00 PM       
I don't do no brakin'.

http://adam.pra.to/public/pics/breakin2.jpg
MAMA MIA!
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 12:01 AM       
Well you just did, babycakes.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 12:11 AM       
http://www.rwordcounter.org/
Is it wrong that I'm having so much fun with this?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 12:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
I hate page breaks. I read your line, got all worked up and had to go back a page and it's womti as the last post.

Life's a bitch.
Hahahaha Sam = Wompti. WAY TO GO CHAMP
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 01:44 AM       
WHEEZE HACK COUGH CHOKE
Bubsy is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 03:29 AM       
cover your motuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't worry i will try my best to be the imockery hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 05:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
when you get a large scrape on your knee and your mom tells you not to wear a bandage because a scab needs to form you shouldn't listen to her.
Unfortunate. :ouch

Next time ask Mom how many people she sees out and about with open weeping sores instead of band-aids covering their cuts and scrapes.

On another subject, I hate snow. And we're going to get buried again, second time in a week.

You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 07:53 AM       
Walking away from, walking away from things that move too fast.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 11:08 AM       
Sort of pointless really. If they're that fast moving then you walking away from them is going to be like a drop in the ocean. Just stand still until they have moved away themselves at a much faster rate than you could achieve.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 11:17 AM       
That's assuming that they're moving towards you.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 12:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
On another subject, I hate snow. And we're going to get buried again, second time in a week.

We barely got any snow so far. I noticed the entire rest of the east coast is getting snow-plowed though.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 01:14 PM       
Hey DC! Buffalo is calling. They want their snow back. :'(
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 01:59 PM       
Snowstorms are all politics now.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 04:43 PM       
Why is it snowing crazy hard now.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 05:23 PM       

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 05:31 PM       
that's pretty awesome.

Personally i think that president bush should go down as the greatest(CANT REMEMBER HOW TO DO STRIKEOUT) HILARIOUseSt american president because of his dances and hilarious faces.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 05:41 PM       
[ strike ] [ /strike ]

I do miss Bush. If for no other reason than the laughs.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 06:25 PM       
He was like that uncle who touched you in a very special way. A couple of years pass, and you're left changed and confused.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 07:02 PM       
just think in ten to fifteen years cataloging and categorizing the different dances president bush did could become a serious historical pursuit.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 07:14 PM       
If only the shoe hit him in the head. I gotta give him credit for that dodge and that pains me.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 07:21 PM       
i'd have given him credit if he'd thrown one back, dodging isn't impressive to me
MAMA MIA!
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 07:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i'd have given him credit if he'd thrown one back, dodging isn't impressive to me
He can't do that or else he'll look like a major world power shoving it to the man :irony