Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 09:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
It was lengthy and convoluted but something about putting her family before Alaska or something.

CNN looped it all day and I still couldn't make any damn sense of it.

Well, whatever.
I have trouble making sense of anything she says. :katiecouric

I just find it amusing that a week after she states that she has the "endurance" to run a tough race "over the long haul" she quits her job after only 1/2 a term. This is a flip-flop, springhead!
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 10:35 AM       
The lengthy basketball analogy was also a tad murky for me, but then I don't like basketball much so that could just be my own ignorance.

If she'd stuck to hockey analogies I might have understood her.

Last edited by Kitsa : Jul 5th, 2009 at 04:09 PM.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 12:03 PM       
Now she is saying she is "not a quitter"

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/07/...ion/index.html
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 01:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALIN
"I am not a quitter. I am a fighter," Palin told CNN on Monday while on a family fishing trip
Really?

That's when I tell people I'm not a quitter either.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 08:47 PM       
Damn! She quits, but she still won't leave. What a lying bitch.

Cute, though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 03:45 PM       
Levi has something he wants to say again.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090710/...in_resignation
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 12th, 2009, 10:24 PM       
Yeah, but at least he's believable. It's not as if he has an axe to grind or anything.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 03:35 PM       
Update: Sarah Palin leads conference of Alzheimer's Patients for .... What Were We Talking About Again? in an all-out rendition of "If You're Happy and You Know It, Clap Your Hands".

Actually, it's an article about her lack of support among rank-and-file Republicans:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...-be-president/

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Jul 14th, 2009 at 04:11 PM. Reason: punctuation
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 03:48 PM       
Damn! Dropped from 71% to 33% And what does that sign say behind her? Keep you Chan...? Is that supposed to be Change? Wouldnt a woman president be a change? And who really doesnt want change? Im not saying Im all for Obama when I say that but have things really been going SO well that you want to say "F change!"? I believe refusal to change is the first step to destruction, but what do I know. Anyway... Before she stepped down as governor she had a really good shot at being the republican candidate in 2012 but now she will be lucky to even be on the long list. Dumbass.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 03:55 PM       
I thought MSNBC reported her polls as sky rocketing.
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 04:04 PM       
Is it just me or does she look like she has quarterback hands in that pic?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 06:24 AM       
Sarah "Man Hands" Palin.

(Guess who's kids control the remote? )
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 01:00 PM       
http://www.adn.com/2835/story/864687.html

Something big and strange is floating through the Chukchi Sea between Wainwright and Barrow.

Hunters from Wainwright first started noticing the stuff sometime probably early last week. It's thick and dark and "gooey" and is drifting for miles in the cold Arctic waters, according to Gordon Brower with the North Slope Borough's Planning and Community Services Department.

So That's why she bailed.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 01:33 PM       
it's all those damn cthulhu cultists they've got up there, i bet you
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 10:16 PM       
Now it seems she's going all "a-Twitter" on the world, as of her "official" resignation date of July 26th. Gadzooks, but this might be the longest resignation in the history of politics. Never let it be said she did things by halves - when she quits, she goes ALL OUT.