Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 10:40 AM       
I don't think girls like guys that aren't in relationships already. It's a womens code. From my experience at least.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 12:28 PM       
I don't want to usurp Willie's advice column thing. I'm not sure what you should do, actually, but I'm generally against manipulation
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 07:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I don't want to usurp Willie's advice column thing
man go ahead i am severely underqualified to give any kind of relationship advice
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:49 PM       
MY ADVICE TO ZHUKOV:
DONT BE A BITCH.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 08:45 PM       
Dear Prudence,
I began dating a man last summer, and it has slowly turned into something serious. He is a great person, I am head over heels for him,
and he indicates he feels the same way about me. We recently said, "I love you." We have excellent chemistry in the bedroom as well,
but recently he brought up that he loves anal sex and that it's a fetish of his. We have tried a couple of times, but I often shy away and
feel uncomfortable. He even told me that it's a make-or-break for him in a relationship. I'm a pretty open person, but I'm afraid that I'll
never be as into anal sex as he is, if at all. Should I bite the bullet and just go for it or let him know that I'll probably never enjoy it to the
extent he does and let this "break" our relationship?
—Make or Break

Dear Make,
You may be head over heels, but if you don't like what he has to offer, try not to land facedown. Joan Rivers has a line that she loves
anal sex because it frees her up to read a book or check her BlackBerry, but I don't think that's going to work for you. Your boyfriend
is kind of a bum for allowing your relationship to progress so far without letting you know about his fixation. Surely he's aware that it's
the kind of thing that could make someone want to turn tail and run. There he is, getting that look in his eye, and there you are thinking,
It's time to pick up another tube of Preparation H. I've gotten crosswise with the fetish community before, because I disagree with their
assertion that if you love someone with a fetish, you should accommodate it. I wonder why they don't think it's equally true that if you
love someone who has no interest in your fetish, that person should be accommodated—especially if the fetish makes it difficult to sit at
your desk the following day. I know that for the gay community, anal sex is not a "fetish" but a standard part of the repertoire, and that
it's also a common variation for many heterosexuals. But your boyfriend is now saying that this is his regular entrée and not just an
occasional amuse bouche. You've tried to stick it out for his sake, but in the end you just don't enjoy it. I don't see that you have much
choice except to leave him behind.
—Prudie
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 09:25 PM       
Bill, is that you?

EDIT: nvm, I forgot there's no mention of an airhorn.
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 11:50 PM       
I had that happen, only in reverse, she was into getting anal while I prefer the other 2 menu options

Still I 'bit the bullet' because I didn't hate anal, just preferred the other 2 menu options