Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 02:33 PM       
that... infuriates me for some reason i can't really explain
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 08:47 PM       
should I make the "president's council on physical fitness arcade game" and release it on android? and refer to it as PCP FAG?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 10:06 PM       
definitely
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 08:30 PM       
Dear Willie, I was going to ask why I have one green pickle but I see that you have only two. What are your thoughts on the new ranking system?
OH GOD
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 09:11 PM       
I can take it or leave it tbh
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 11:03 PM       
Is it safe to park a car on an IRC channel in undernet or will somebody hack into it and steal the radio?
OH GOD
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 01:06 AM       
just make sure not to leave any valuables with ports open
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 01:50 AM       
Willie, do you own a bolo tie?
OH GOD
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 02:25 AM       
no i have like two regular ties but i never wear a tie
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 03:13 AM       
Willie, what happened to this place while I've been gone?
OH GOD
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 04:07 AM       
pram maven continued to disintegrate

some sort of pickledick system was added to rate how much of a pickledick people are

all kinds of crazy sh*t
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 04:10 AM       
Oh man.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 08:25 PM       
Willie, would you say you have the most pickledicks of anybody?
OH GOD
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 02:43 AM       
IT KEEPS HAPENING AND I DONT KNOW WHY
nowhere to fly to.
bubbles is probably a spambot
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 12:42 PM       
oh Willie, Why do I get so nervous when I have to us the restroom?
You're brain-dead
You've gotta fuckin' bullet in your head
OH GOD
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 03:03 PM       
because of the monsters in there
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 03:41 PM       
Willie Willie on the Wall, Who's the Realest of them All?
OH GOD
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 04:14 PM       
idk mattjack?
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 06:21 PM       
what happened to jixby phillips?

i hated that guy
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
nowhere to fly to.
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 06:43 PM       
executioneer man I failed to mention it was only public restrooms. I was out today and I thought I spotted the monster so I slammed the door open to knock it out. Next thing I new some old bat was hitting her life alert. I had to bale. But hey Im not scared anymore. Thanks man
You're brain-dead
OH GOD
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by george View Post
what happened to jixby phillips?

i hated that guy
he got banned over a misunderstanding w/secrets santas he's unbanned now but he doesn't visit anymore becasues he's too busy palling around with internet comedy nerds
nowhere to fly to.
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:52 PM       
sorta like george with the white plastic pig?
You're brain-dead
OH GOD
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:55 PM       
could be could be
nowhere to fly to.
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 08:08 PM       
haha i like you executioneer! we are in Richmond VA you are always welcome
You're brain-dead
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 08:13 PM       
Willie, are you gonna go see the documentary on Ayrton Senna? You should.