Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Dec 26th, 2008, 05:16 AM        Dear Santa
As much as I find the image of you unleashing wrath upon an unsuspecting public hilarious (strictly as a mental image), I humbly request that you spread your holiday goodwill by delivering an important message to other would-be murderers:

Please, if you are suicidal, simply eliminate yourself. If you want to eat a shotgun, kindly have the decency to do it BEFORE aiming said shotgun at innocent civilians and setting fire to their home(s).

This is my Christmas wish.

Oh, and a brand-new fully-loaded Chevy Malibu, if you can fit it in between homicides.

Love,
sspadowsky

P.S.- Seriously, eat that double-ought buckshot, but not before giving me that car. Prick.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 26th, 2008, 02:25 PM       
Dear Santa,

Please fill others with so much depression that they go on a murdering rampage. The news is kinda boring today. Thanks for the socks!

Sincerely,
Tadao
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 01:37 PM       
I want a home made flame thrower, a pile of cash, and a plane ticket to canada. Also some neosporin for my third degree burns.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 04:54 PM       
if it's home made then santa doesn''t need to bring it :/
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 08:07 PM       
It's gotta be from Santa's home.
Forum Virgin
XDW1 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 09:11 AM       
Dear Santa
HAIL SATAN
AND FUCK YOU
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 10:47 PM       
Dear Santa,
Please get me into grad school as a matriculated student. If that isn't feasible, please get me a good job or an internship or something. If that isn't feasible, please at least send me a strapping young man who will let me ride him like a mechanical bull.
Love,
Jeanette X