Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 22nd, 2009, 02:50 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2009, 04:05 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2009, 04:07 PM       
3 wolfs and a moon tshirt made it into the washington post today. :/
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2009, 09:27 PM       
I have only gotten this site to load twice all day
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2009, 10:09 PM       
double post
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old May 23rd, 2009, 12:09 AM       
i am feeling generous tonight. i bought a bunch of food for my hosts because they are coming back sunday. i fed the kittens twice as much food! i also tossed extra crickets into the gecko's tank!
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old May 23rd, 2009, 12:59 AM       
Hey guys, I wanna talk about cars!

I got a bitchin' station wagon. I absolutely hope I can modify the engine in some manner though. I don't have money!!

It's a Buick!!
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 23rd, 2009, 01:29 AM       
WE ARE WATCHING THE MOVIE! SHHHH!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2009, 01:34 AM       
Cars are gay.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old May 23rd, 2009, 03:16 AM       
Cars are not gay. They can't be gay!!! They are inanimate objects!!! But I do think they need loving!!!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 23rd, 2009, 06:53 AM       
Is that some kind of tank or armoured vehicle?
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old May 23rd, 2009, 07:53 AM       
one time i saw a car having sex with another car and they were both female so yes cars are in fact gay.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2009, 08:56 AM       
Went to a friends concert in his attic last night. Ended up meeting some girl and talking to her after. She gave me her number to call her about a concert next week and then I found out she was 18. I should really really not call her.....right?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 23rd, 2009, 10:02 AM       
Why not? Is 18 illegal in your country, or are you 16 or something?
SKATASTIC
Old May 23rd, 2009, 10:08 AM       
I'm 24. 18 is legal but really young. For me at least.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 23rd, 2009, 02:25 PM       
Don't be dumb. If she is interesting and can hold a conversation, do it.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2009, 03:04 PM       
WHY WASTE YOUR TIME WHEN YOU GOT THAT SISTER OF YOURS.
SKATASTIC
Old May 23rd, 2009, 03:08 PM       
She might be. I was kind of drunk when I was talking to her. She told me her name at least 4 times and the 4th time I remembered it. She is a redhead which is always nice.

6 years might not be much of a gap but 18-24 gap is. I'll be all like "Hey, want to go to a bar to hang out?" and she'll be like "No, I have to go to homeroom tomorrow. Will you be my prom date?"

☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 23rd, 2009, 03:12 PM       
Which is great cause you get to ditch her and go to the bar. Dude, try looking on the bright side of things once in a while.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2009, 03:12 PM       
I'D DO IT.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 23rd, 2009, 03:15 PM       
Now for answering your questions we would like another picture of your sister.
The Unicorn
Old May 23rd, 2009, 03:16 PM       
IN THE MEDIA PLAY SUIT
SKATASTIC
Old May 23rd, 2009, 03:26 PM       
:SISTERSPLOITATION
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 23rd, 2009, 03:44 PM       
I'll ploitation on your sister

Page brak better be of your sis
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 23rd, 2009, 03:47 PM       
You know you want to.