Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 06:41 AM       
I had my foot ran over by my best friend, and he did it on purpose and pretended that it was an accident. Is this worse than me actually pretending that he ran my foot over so he feels bad?

Who is in the wrong?
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 06:46 AM       
He's in the wrong. He shouldn't try to run over his best friend's foot. Play up your pain to make him feel bad and let that be a lesson to him.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 06:50 AM       
pretend you have to go to hospital now, make him drive you
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 06:50 AM       
Him trying to run over your foot is worse than you pretending he ran over your foot.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 06:57 AM       
man synchtube is so fun got every episode of space ghost on my queue, perfect to fall asleep to
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 07:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Does anyone know if Dave Chappelle is still insane?
I believe not. He lives near me and I think his wife and kid came to my gallery thing a couple of years ago, but I can't find my guestbook to confirm that ( ) He's just sort of a quiet guy when he's not performing. All the best ones are.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 07:03 AM       
Thanks guys. I thought I was right.

I opted out of him driving to the hospital (he offered) because the doctor would have probably noticed I was faking. I'll play the big man (but not really) by forgiving him, and then just hobbling around for a while. Maybe tell him I have to stay home all day tomorrow because I'm in too much pain, and see if he brings me ice cream. Probably not.
pickled
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 07:13 AM       
If you're lucky, he'll kiss it and make it feel better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I believe not. He lives near me and I think his wife and kid came to my gallery thing a couple of years ago, but I can't find my guestbook to confirm that ( ) He's just sort of a quiet guy when he's not performing. All the best ones are.
That's a relief. He always seemed like a nice comedian so when all that Comedy Central stuff went down I felt really bad for him.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 07:14 AM       
Smoke a bowl of okra.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 07:15 AM       
Dammit I got so mired in Gus's extensive craplog that I didn't see Zhukov got hurt
pickled
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 07:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
We grow a lot of okra down here in the south, and with the rise of potheads down here, I'm surprised this hadn't happened sooner.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 07:26 AM       
The government is always coming in to spray poison on pot that grows naturally on the farm of someone I know. They know he's not farming it, but people are always sneaking in to take the plants. It would have to be full of horrible herbicides, probably more carcinogenic than regular cigs because of it
pickled
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 07:39 AM       
Seems like they'd be farming up some Death Marijuana if it keeps coming back from all those poison sprays. If pot grew naturally on my land I'd be bit more richer, Bama druggies are some of the most ignorant people I've ever met.
Forum Virgin

ignoR is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 02:28 PM       
I made a chocolate souffle last night

It was delicious
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 02:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
man synchtube is so fun got every episode of space ghost on my queue, perfect to fall asleep to
like I said, need to do Beetlejuice
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 02:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ignoR View Post
Sup
HOLY

SHIT

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 02:42 PM       
Yeah, I was wondering
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 02:44 PM       
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Grislygus again

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 02:53 PM       
I KNEW HE WOULD COME BACK TO US.
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 03:32 PM       
YOU THOUGHT HE WAS GONE??

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 03:38 PM       
NOT IN MY HEART OF HEARTS
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 03:42 PM       
Hey Willie, synchtube would've been the perfect opportunity to make us watch ponies and you didn't OH WELL

The Unicorn
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 03:54 PM       
My favorite part of Synchtube was when Milhouse backwards called me a cunt.
Forum Virgin

ignoR is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 04:05 PM       
What's been going on around here

Why does it look like no one ever posts here anymore

Have i missed anything
The Unicorn
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 04:12 PM       

The important people are still here, plus a bunch of other mooks.