Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 09:12 PM       
Flagg- Fucking funny. Probably more like this, though.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 09:25 PM       
Pram Maven at the employer.

Employer : So I ran through your concepts and I'm getting a little concerned that you're not qualified for this.

PMaven : Why?

Employer : Well, all of your submissions look either like Clint Eastwood or look as if you tried to intentionally make them look bad.

PMaven : I'm getting better.

The employer remains silent until Pram Maven leaves.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 09:36 PM       
Pram Maven on a date.

PMaven : So Pamela.

Erica : It's Erica.

PMaven : Oh! I'm so sorry! SIlly dumb me. Durr burr durr burr.

Erica : Haha.

PMaven : So Erica, what do you do?

Erica : I'm a dentist.

PMaven : A mentist? Oops! Durr burr durr burr!

Erica : And I also have kids.

PMaven : You didn't say that before.

Erica : Well you never really gave me the chance.

PMaven : Fuck you! Fuck you you lying fucking cunt! And I don't use the word cunt because it's offensive but you are a fucking cunt!

Pram then storms off.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 09:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
I have a bleeding ulcer and can take pictures of my stools if you like. It's mostly diarrhea, though.
SOUNDS LIKE THESE POSTS WONT BE MUCH DIFFERENT THAN USUAL.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:11 PM       
My last dump looked like Dane Cook.
Mocker

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:16 PM       
Dane Cook! It's a good thing everyone hates him.
Banned

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:27 PM       
I used to have one that looked like Kevin Meaney, but I sold it on Ebay.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:33 PM       
So you see k0k0 have success with scatological humor and hope to cash in on that bandwagon.

Here's the difference, k0k0 scatological humor is usually funny, Pram scatological 'humor' is just boring and unoriginal. Stay in your lane, which I shall dub the vacuum lane
Banned

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:35 PM       
Once I crapped a turd that looked like a racist joke, but I was embarassed by it so I crammed it back into my asshole.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:39 PM       
my god. Dignity, Pram. Dignity. It's precious. You're squandering it.
Banned

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:40 PM       
Then again, I cram everything that looks racist into my asshole.

I was able to get The Final Solution in, but had to pound it in with a hammer.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:42 PM       
Quote:
Once I crapped a turd that looked like a racist joke, but I was embarassed by it so I crammed it back into my asshole.
You should sculpt them into something
Mocker

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:43 PM       
I'm a fucking shut-in virgin and I've lived more of life than you have Pram.
Banned

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:45 PM       
Is this Dignity, Kitsa?

Looks kind of like Chris Farley without makeup.
Banned

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
You should sculpt them into something
I would, but they're too soft. Maybe I could add some paraffin.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:48 PM       
Pram your posting 'style' reminds me of Microshock's. He also thought non sequiturs were an effective means of discourse. And much like you he often could not get out of the way of his own lack of skill
Banned

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:56 PM       
Oh, cool, 'cause I was just reading Microshock's posts this afternoon and thinking "man, I don't have a posting style. I need to mimic him, until Pentegarn says something".
Mocker

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:58 PM       
I don't think he even has a bit of self-esteem.

And I really don't understand how cheap put downs are any different from laughing at someone.

"It stops when you're laughing at their face"

Good god, I love how your sense of morals are just as superficial as you. You'd laugh at a woman slipping on a turd and dying as long as it's not in front of their family.
Banned

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:59 PM       
If you wanted me to simply take part in the conversation and go with the flow of it, I'd do that. I'm not limited to one thing.

Also, I'd have less posts if I had a fucking edit button.
Banned

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:01 PM       
No, Shyandquietguy, the only time in my life I ever laughed at a woman slipping and falling on a turd was when her family was there and she smashed into them and they all bounced down a steep hill and they all caught fire at the bottom.
Mocker

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:01 PM       
I don't even think you can even do casual going with the flow. The last post I saw you attempting to do anything serious was half symphesizing with Kitsa by announcing food art being temporary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven
No, Shyandquietguy, the only time in my life I ever laughed at a woman slipping and falling on a turd was when her family was there and she smashed into them and they all bounced down a steep hill and they all caught fire at the bottom.
Good lord you're fucking retarded.
Banned

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:07 PM       
You would be wrong. What is the current topic of this thread?

You're right, though. I was totally symphesizing. On my Simphesizer.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:08 PM       
Quote:
thats how i feel when i laugh at your poss

edit: posts but i guess poss is more fitting