Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 09:53 PM       
SHOULD HAVE DRESSED LIKE A WOMAN AND TITILLATED THE REPESSED FATTIE DMV WORKER

ALSO WHY DO YOU NOT ALREADY HAVE A LICENSE
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 10:02 PM       
both you and my girlfriend kahl
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 10:06 PM       
Holy shit, you're back
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 10:07 PM       
I've been posting for at least a week man where you been at.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 10:08 PM       
i never needed a license and my parents didn't let me getone when i was younger.
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 10:14 PM       
Dammit emu, now I have to catch up on a week's worth of posts
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 10:15 PM       
Uncle gus, Pram Maven is banned. Also, my lover left me and I cried in a thread.

lol
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 10:15 PM       
The lady who passed me at the driving school only did so because she had a thing for me. I was 17 so it wasn't that bad. She said that she really shouldn't be doing this, but I was such a great guy and I had to promise to her that I'd work hard at practicing driving and not go out til I was ready. The next week I took a job as a delivery driver.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 10:20 PM       
"Don't drive yet, Don't tell anyone, Stop burying my dead body."

Fucking stupid bitches man
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 10:25 PM       
I haven't been in a wreck in the 12 years I've been driving since then, so I can't be that bad.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 10:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Dammit emu, now I have to catch up on a week's worth of posts
DID U REALIZE SOMEONE TORE UR PICKLES OUT
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 10:31 PM       
man, the pickles were retarded to begin with, I seriously thought it was a joke when it was implemented

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
Uncle gus, Pram Maven is banned. Also, my lover left me and I cried in a thread.

lol
Wait, did he actually manage to piss somebody off, or was he just released into the wild for his own good
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 10:40 PM       
I think the official reason was "Rape, Molestation and being from Portland, Oregon."
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 10:42 PM       
A few years ago I didn't think anybody here liked me ;~;
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 10:45 PM       
EMU YOU ARE A FAVORITE. WHATCHOO TALKIN BOUT WILLIS.
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 10:49 PM       
maaaaaan I'm wierdly disappointed now that I know the anticlimactic reason for the new Chat Title
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 10:51 PM       
And what do I do with all these spare boners!
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 10:54 PM       
So the Simpsons might be ending. That's the best news I've heard all day.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 11:05 PM       
WERE YOU EXPECTING A PICTURe OF MY ASS, GRISLYGUS

WERE YOU ANTICIPATING IT AS YOU READ THROUGH THE ENTIRE CHAT THREAD, DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR A PHOTO
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 11:14 PM       
I WAS EXPECTING SHATTERED ARCHAEOLOGICAL EVIDENCE OF DEPRAVED FILTH, SWEPT OVER BY THE SANDS OF TIME AND MOD ACTIVITY

I WAS DISAPPOINTED
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 11:17 PM       
Emu, it was supposed to end after this season because of the talks not working but they came to an agreement that extends it 2 more seasons to 25 years. Fucking simpsons. And the actors didn't even get anything they wanted out of it. They caved and fox laughed with their big fat wallets. Of course the voice actors have big fat wallets too. Just not as fat as fox's.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 11:19 PM       
It's weird that you mention the drivers ed passing thing because the lady down the street was just over today telling me she'd gotten in an accident and her car got totaled. By a 16 year old kid who was on his way back from getting his license.

I had to take an AAA-sponsored driver's ed class to get a learner's permit, before they decided I couldn't drive because of the neuro stuff. It was the dumbest shit ever....seventies scare movies, and we had to read a chapter and take a test, and that was all they expected of us. I took the class with an older friend who had lived in big cities all her life and never had to drive. Basically we goofed off the whole time. Then on the last day this hillbilly zipped around a corner too fast in his IROC-Z and t-boned the instructor. We laughed until we just about peed ourselves.
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 11:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
WERE YOU EXPECTING A PICTURe OF MY ASS, GRISLYGUS
thread does not deliver
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 11:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
It's weird that you mention the drivers ed passing thing because the lady down the street was just over today telling me she'd gotten in an accident and her car got totaled. By a 16 year old kid who was on his way back from getting his license.

I had to take an AAA-sponsored driver's ed class to get a learner's permit, before they decided I couldn't drive because of the neuro stuff. It was the dumbest shit ever....seventies scare movies, and we had to read a chapter and take a test, and that was all they expected of us. I took the class with an older friend who had lived in big cities all her life and never had to drive. Basically we goofed off the whole time. Then on the last day this hillbilly zipped around a corner too fast in his IROC-Z and t-boned the instructor. We laughed until we just about peed ourselves.
I forgot about the class stuff. I took that in school from one of the coaches. We watched Jerry Springer most of the time in class and only talked about cars a few times. One time he took us to show us the engine and how to check the oil levels in his truck and there were beer cans strewn about the bed of his truck. He was the same coach who in gym class told me he was going to turn my small arms into big muscley things and gave up after I couldn't lift the bar.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 12:01 AM       
Signal 30 was a great motion picture. Oscar-worthy.
You may already be there.