Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 28th, 2008, 10:33 PM       
The Arrival featuring Charlie Sheen and his many dumbfounded facial expressions. All in all I think it's a decently entertaining movie.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 01:57 PM       
I just finished watching Darkon, and you people have not lived until you see hundreds (hundreds!) of accountants and hot topic clerks in battle armor (and foam weapons), complete with dramatic string accompaniment, assault a giant, slipshod wooden "Citadel of Peace", and explain to the documentary crew how this is very important.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 02:43 PM       
I went to see Semi-Pro last night. I don't think it would have been that funny it I didn't see it with a theater full of people.
Forum Virgin
eliz.lanier is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 11:45 PM       
Last movie I saw in theatres was No Country for Old Men. Wasn't expecting much but it was really good- Javier Bardem definitely deserved the Oscar.

Last movie I watched at home was Waitress. Meh.. it's okay.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 08:23 AM       
Last thing I saw was Edmond. It had William H Macy playing a somewhat similar role to that which he played in Fargo. The only problem was that this wasn't anywhere near as good a story as Fargo and didn't have as good a director or supporting cast.

It's kind of a shame because it did have potential and started out interesting but then never really went anywhere or explained exactly why the lead character was the way he was.

I also watched Hedwig and the Angy Inch, which I've seen several times before but decided to watch again. Really good film.
BlackHexen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 05:13 PM       
-Insomnium. This was very good. Al Pacino is the coolest detective in this movie. Plot was good and i liked characters. Robin Wiliams's character is discusting.
-Blade. Cool movie. Vampires are cool.
-Blade 2. Isn't so good as first one. Entertaining but nothing more. Characters are boring.
-Ghost rider. I waited this to be one of the shittiest superhero-movie. This is funny and cool movie. I liked this a lot. I laughted to stupidity of this movie.
-Big mamma's house 2. I guess immediately what is going to happen when movie started. Plot is just one big clisee. Still i liked this. Idea of transestive old bitch, who travel house to house solving broblems, is just way too genious to dislike.
-25th hour. Little indifferent. Fortunately party-scenes are good, so i got positive felings from this movie.
-Saw 4. Also indifferend. Plot sucked ass. Violence was only reason why i keeped watching this till the end.
-The Heart is Deceitful, Above All Things. This is one of my favourite movies, i watched this second time. This movie contains drugs, pedophilia, whoring and dark side of fundamentalist-christianity.
-1408. This was good. I was suprised because most of todays horrormovies are shit. Atmosphere is near Silent Hill videogames. Characters are cool.
-Final Cut. Idea for this movie is great. Plot and characters are average. Some good scenes and odd maincharacter make this film worth watching. Good film for scifi fans.

Next time i post to this tread, movies will be ultimate cool. "Look at him, he is cool and he have good taste for movies" will you all think.
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 05:37 PM       
I hope you don't add Big momma house 2 to the ultimate cool movies list
BlackHexen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 05:40 PM       
Well I do. Movie makes funny about old women's christianity. That can be only cool. Mamma's "UUUUUUUUU!" voices are also something everyone should experience.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 08:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHexen View Post
Well I do. Movie makes funny about old women's christianity. That can be only cool. Mamma's "UUUUUUUUU!" voices are also something everyone should experience.
Pretending these words are coming out of the mouth of a Neanderthal caused me to LOL (Laugh Out Loud).

Please continue on with your in-depth assessment of Big Momma's House 2. I need to know if the movie lives up to all of the ridiculous hype.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 09:08 PM       
I'm watching Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang on cinemax right now, and i don't care what you fags say, i like it.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 02:57 PM       
Don't worry, I think that's a great movie, liquidstatik.

I watched Kinsey. Interesting enough.
He speaks truth!
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 03:34 PM       
Predator 2
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 07:55 PM       
-Zardoz
-Falling Down
-Zoolander
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 09:55 AM       
King of Kong: A First Full of Quarters

What a great film!

Though one thing which puzzled me was how they always had footage of both sides of each phone conversation.

I just checked the TwinGalaxies site and Billy Mitchell is record holder again. :'(
Ghoul
argonath is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 12:39 PM       
28 Weeks Later: I was really disappointed with it. I wasn't expecting much, since I knew Danny Boyle wasn't involved, but I certainly expected more than this. Clumsy pacing, awful character development, cheap scares, and a completely predicatable ending. There were some tense scenes during the escape from the building towrds the end, but they hardly made a difference. I don't think the drop in quality was as bad as from Blair Witch to Blair Witch 2, but it was damned close. * out of *****

On the other hand, my kids really liked Buzz Lightyear of Star Command which we also rented.
Feel the guilt
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 02:12 PM       
I just finished watching Season 1 of Lost on Mars (So it isn't a movie but a series, whatever). It's cool enough to make me want to watch Season 2 anyway. DCI Hunt kicks ass, even if he is a wanker. Basically, it would probably be good enough even without the whole time travel/coma thing, but that just raises it to a whole different level.
He speaks truth!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 04:13 PM       
Platoon and Leon. Just as good as I remember.

That was very funny. Well done.
Mucho Porro
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 05:49 PM       
GRIZZLY PARK!!! RAAAARRGH!

Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 07:50 PM       
The Big Lebowski
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 07:45 PM       
Just finished American Ninja few minutes ago. I loved it! Especially the ninjas!

Red ninjas, yellow ninjas, orange ninjas, blue ninjas, black ninjas, black star ninjas!
Ninjas, Ninjas, Ninjas, NINJAS!!!
Mucho Porro
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 01:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
Just finished American Ninja few minutes ago. I loved it! Especially the ninjas!

Red ninjas, yellow ninjas, orange ninjas, blue ninjas, black ninjas, black star ninjas!
Ninjas, Ninjas, Ninjas, NINJAS!!!
Silver ninjas?

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 06:33 AM       
Last movie I saw was Charlie Wilson's War. It was better than I expected, considering I had no idea what it was when my girlfriend said she wanted to see it.
Feel the guilt
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 09:12 AM       
No Country for Old Men. Kicked major ass. I watched it in the cinema and in one scene my eyes were completely glued to the screen, which happens very rarely to me. Do youself a favor and watch it.
He speaks truth!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 10:02 PM       
I just talked to my friend last night about No Country for Old Men, she said it was terrible. This is also coming from the person with a tattoo of a unicorn throwing up rainbows though. It looked really good.
Mucho Porro
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 11:52 PM       
Luckily i didn't watched No Country for Old Men on cinema cause there isn't a rewind option and otherway i'll coudn't understand the end of the movie

The one that i'm watching right now is Charlies Angels 2, i didn't know that Crispin Glover had such a badass role