Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Virgin
darkkitten is probably a spambot
Old May 18th, 2011, 11:22 PM        Modern Warfare 3
Let's discuss the REAL MW3 teasers
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 09:13 AM       
I heard they were out. I ended being real disapointed with Black Ops though after a short amount of months.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2011, 11:03 AM       
It's probably going to suck just like every other realistic military shooter ever
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 03:11 PM       
Bad Company 2 was fun.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 11:42 AM       
I'm kinda done wit COD now that they gayed up the computer version. I'm gonna be wasting my time with Battlefield 3 instead.
SKATASTIC
Old May 20th, 2011, 12:07 PM       
You should get it for the 360, that way I can play Battlefield 3 mrs. tadao while you're busy at the science fair club house.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 12:26 PM       
I don't buy console systems.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 03:25 PM       
WELL I BET PRAM MAVEN DOES

SO I GUESS YOU DO BUY CONSOLE SYSTEMS

JUST NOT THAT YOU
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2011, 04:22 AM       
I like playing good games. MW3 isn't going to be one of those.
Forum Virgin
Old May 24th, 2011, 12:18 AM       
The Only real reason im buying it is because the ending to MW2 sucked so much I want to see if MW3 can redeem the franchise. (p.s. I hated Black Ops)
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 26th, 2011, 01:23 PM       
Pretty sound logic there.
SKATASTIC
Old May 26th, 2011, 03:34 PM       
I heard the people who are developing MW3 are also the people who made the DLC for Black Ops. I didn't mind playing black ops(at first) but the dlc levels were really uninspired.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 26th, 2011, 03:56 PM       
They fucked up COD when they removed user owned servers (PC). They have continued this tradition and I bet MW3 will be the same thing. Fuck them. They took the tactical out of it so that they could speed develop for console systems. If I wanted to play a run and gun I'd play Quake 3.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2011, 06:24 PM       
Running around with the SPAS w/ silencer attachment and tiger-print camo in Black Ops makes me feel like a ninja, though. I'm too good at it - that's really why I stopped playing it. It's pretty suck.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 26th, 2011, 06:39 PM       
I play on crouch only servers. You can only run/walk if being fired upon. That means people slowly make their way to the enemy line and make realistic kills. They call them tactical servers. But that's all gone now in the COD world.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2011, 06:42 PM       
After getting bored of Call of Duty, I was all up in that Bad Company 2 stuff. You should check it out if your more into the realistic stuff. It's a bit slower and more team-based. And bullets have trajectories! It's the reason I'm somewhat excited for Battlefield 3.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 26th, 2011, 06:45 PM       
Yeah, I hear Bad Co 2 is a lot of fun, but I'm gonna just wait and spend money on Battlefield 3. I'm getting married so money is super tight.
SKATASTIC
Old May 26th, 2011, 10:17 PM       
I'm badass as hell as a sniper on bad company 2. Nothing but headshots from across the map. My favorite part is how you can unlock the air strike as a tool with the sniper class.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old May 27th, 2011, 06:20 PM       
I'm done with CoD also. I really didn't even want to buy Black ops but since I loved World at War I felt I would give it a shot.

Dice will be getting my FPS business from now on.
SKATASTIC
Old May 27th, 2011, 09:41 PM       
What's Dice?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 27th, 2011, 09:57 PM       
DICE
SKATASTIC
Old May 27th, 2011, 10:03 PM       
Son of a bitch. I'm going to start taking names at the BAttlefield 3 Then.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old May 28th, 2011, 04:47 AM       
I'll buy it. I like the franchise; it's fun to just pick up and play, and feel like a kinda cool dude.
Black Ops was fairly boring, though. The campaign didn't interest me too much, and jesus fuck I hate Vietnam levels.
Forum Virgin
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 01:07 AM       
eh, played BC2 and really couldnt enjoy it because of the excesively rude 7 yr. old looking over my shoulder, watching everything i do. STOP IT!