Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 06:50 PM       
It depends on how she feels about this other cat. If it's legitimate romantic love, then you can't compete because you'll risk losing. She'll just have to decide when to ditch 'im, if ever. If it's not love, then just wait until she moves onto the next guy, which should be you, providing you position yourself and want it.

If this is a competition, then she is a prize. It's a game where your objective is to beat the other guy and claim what's yours.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 07:29 PM       
Branding is for pussies, it's a few seconds of pain, cutting her name in your arm is torture with each line in a letter. You can even write a poem for each line in the letter of her name in your blood.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 07:57 PM       
Oh, yeah, feeling second/third degree burns on your arm is so weak.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 08:04 PM       
Exactly
beautiful freak
Aimless is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 08:14 PM       
I had a boyfriend that carved die into his arm with a razor blade while sitting on my couch, he was not my boyfriend after that.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 08:16 PM       
'Cause he ruined your couch?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 08:18 PM       
And she claims to like the cure and the smiths.
beautiful freak
Aimless is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 08:22 PM       
it said "die"... if there had been an "i hate myself and want to" or even "i want to" that would have been a different story.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 08:22 PM       
MAYBE SHE SHOULD BE A FAN OF KING CRIMSON NYUK NYUK NYUK
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 12:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Branding is for pussies, it's a few seconds of pain, cutting her name in your arm is torture with each line in a letter. You can even write a poem for each line in the letter of her name in your blood.
well then how about using a soldering iron to do the branding, that'll stretch the length of agony out longer
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 12:56 AM       
I like this idea! Especially if you do it to BOC's Burning for You.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 01:21 AM       
oh man and you could actually melt a little (non-lead) solder in there even, it'd be all shiny and catch the eye really well
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 01:32 AM       
Her name would show up on xrays too!
OH GOD
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 01:48 AM       
if that's not romantic i don't know what is
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 02:01 AM       
haha you should murder her parents
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 09:41 AM       
Bah. Just beat this other dudes ass. That will show her your the real man.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Sep 9th, 2009, 12:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
haha you should murder her parents
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 08:54 AM       
So, I'm thinking about just outright telling her sometime soon. It's gotten to a point where I'm thinking, 'Fuck it; either it works or not.'
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 09:16 AM       
I guess the boner-hug didn't work out for you?
You may already be there.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Sep 11th, 2009, 02:43 PM       
Did you not remember to rub it on her a little?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 03:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
So, I'm thinking about just outright telling her sometime soon. It's gotten to a point where I'm thinking, 'Fuck it; either it works or not.'
Say, "I've gotta tell you something I've been meaning to tell you for a long time."

She should really get the idea when you say that. I recommend it.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 05:19 PM       
Actually, FZ has a good point.

You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 05:43 PM       
It's hacky enough to work.

Of course, saying what you mean is always good, depending on the type of girl.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 06:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Say, "I've gotta tell you something I've been meaning to tell you for a long time."

She should really get the idea when you say that. I recommend it.
Okay, that sounds really good. Thanks a lot, FZ.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 07:25 PM       
"As time has gone by, I've found myself becoming more and more attracted to you. I've been thinking about you a lot. As I see things right now, you're one of the most wonderful things I could ever think about; something good. Something great."