Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 09:54 PM       

But Supreme Commander 2 was $89
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 09:55 PM       
You've got fake dollars, obviously. That's why it costs so much.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 10:00 PM       
Nah, it's reasonably close. It's $80.50 US. The cost of living (games = living) is higher here, but we get paid more. I get $18 an hour doing a job I would get about $10 an hour in the US for.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 12:27 PM       
Yeah, and pretty soon a lollipop will cost credits.
Old Mar 7th, 2010, 05:40 AM       
I JUST INSTALLED SUPREME COMMANDER 2 AFTER FOUR DAYS OF WAITING FOR IT TO BE RELEASED AFTER IT WAS RELEASED AND.....

Updating Supreme Commander 2. Ready to play in approximately 11 hours and 49 minutes.

What?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2010, 12:55 PM       

You thought you could just play it out of the box?

IT HAS TO PATCH TO FIX THE AWFUL BUGS.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 7th, 2010, 04:21 PM       
I think if you right click on the title in Steam, you can opt to turn off automatic updating. But that means playing it sans patch.

Old Mar 7th, 2010, 11:46 PM       
This is the last Steam game that I buy. This goes for Windows Live games too.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 12:40 AM       
YOU SAY THAT NOW
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 11:43 AM       

what is this I don't

I was looking at this yesterday and I recommend buying them separately.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 12:24 PM       
I ordered my package from Steam/Valve on 2/20/10 and they said it would take 2-3 bus days. Now they tell me it'll be 2-3 weeks
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 12:27 PM       
wut

What'd you buy?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 12:52 PM       
http://store.valvesoftware.com/produ...ckeyShirt.html
http://store.valvesoftware.com/produ...KitHoodie.html

I think its the hoodie that's taking forever. By the time it gets here it won't even be cold anymore.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 03:24 AM       
http://kotaku.com/5663410/steam-to-i...ital-trade+ins

Well, this would be fucking amazing if it ever happened. I've got a number of games that I would love to nix. (Alpha Protocol, Bioshock 2, Resident Evil 5)