Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 11:03 PM       
more exercises less entire pizzas, yes

edit: its uh like 7 kilos but it'd still not be much considering i've got about 40 to lose
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 11:37 PM       
I don't understand conversions.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 05:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Congrats on becoming do-able. When you're buff enough to throw me across a room, we can talk plane tickets.
Lady I throw women across the room all day, I can deadlift MY OWN body off the ground, and I'm ready willing and able to fuck all kinds of sex into you

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 07:20 AM       
Ooh, a challenge! The first to hit north England whilst I'm still single wins (maybe)
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 08:10 AM       
There you go Milpool, you can get some tickets and a passport and fly off to jolly old England for a trans-continental booty call
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 08:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I can deadlift MY OWN body off the ground
:truemanliness

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 09:17 AM       
i already turn women down in the US, idk why i'd fly to england to do that
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 10:31 AM       
Well I've done a UK booty call before and I quite enjoyed it.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 01:39 PM       
Just come for the beer. Surely you could throw them out a window if they didn't please you.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 03:25 PM       
I ALREADY GOT MY TICKETS TO ENGLAND.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 03:32 PM       
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 05:35 PM       
With regards to the before and after picture, I applaud your physical fitness but I have a question. How exactly did you suddenly become Hispanic?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 06:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
With regards to the before and after picture, I applaud your physical fitness but I have a question. How exactly did you suddenly become Hispanic?
i already answered this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattjack
kane
you are like the 5th person to tell me this. i had no idea who this dude was until like a month ago
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 05:42 PM       
I enjoy being skinny and eating food what is bad for me.

:D
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 05:46 PM       
I DON'T ENJOY ANYTHING
Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 07:07 PM       
I thought Chojin and MLE were getting married?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 08:27 PM       
SHOWS WHAT YOU KNOW
was never good
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 09:24 PM       
we were until i went heel and RKO'd her in the middle of a promo

Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 09:53 PM       
Tadeo, at first I thought you were kidding... then I noticed you were typing with your CAPS LOCK on. I see you mean business.

Chojin, sorry if this is a sore spot. I really thought you had gotten married. I didn't even know you wrestled... wow.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 18th, 2010, 09:10 PM       
Cant you people see his underlying problem. He is anorexic. Guys, lets motivate him to eat more!

*shot*
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 05:58 AM       
I lose weight if I'm not careful with my eating.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 12:37 PM       
I lose weight if I don't eat. Which happens a lot.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 12:52 PM       
Naw, Choj and I didn't work out, but now that everything's over (and the circumstances could have been better and could have been worse), I think we both know it's best that we're not together. We make great friends, but not really great mates. It just took us a long time to figure it out.

So we're still great friends, and he's still one of the funniest people on the internet.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 01:59 PM       
So you're single now?