Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 09:37 PM       
Yeah George's Nancy deserved a punch to the baby maker if ever one were deserved.

I wouldn't want to deliver it, but I would not weep if someone did so
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 09:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
I look at it this way:

I would never hit Re. If she hit me as hard as she could, it might leave a bruise at best. If I hit her even half as hard as I could, it would break her face. I just think it's pathetic when a guy can't exercise the physical self-control when he's really mad at a woman. Nothing wrong with yelling at each other or whatever, but when things turn physical, I think the advantage is on the side of the guy in most cases.... not to mention beating the shit out of somebody doesn't really prove any point in a verbal dispute that you were having. It's usually what some hotheads will resort to when they've been proven wrong and want to save face. "Oh shit, she's actually got a point there! Well, this punch in the face should put us on even ground!" *bip*

:/
In all seriousness, this is how I view hitting women. The reason people get bent out of shape about hitting women is because what exactly will it prove? You can beat a women? Grats, you get to hang in the company of such losers as Axl Rose (allegedly) and Chris Brown (allegedly). Not exactly a list I want my name on. Goofing about it is one thing, but in actual practice.... not really my thing.

Need a better reason? Practicality then. Better to just walk away and not get the domestic violence charges on your record.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 10:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Here is an argument I have actually heard IRL.

Is it ok for a gay man to slap a woman? Does homosexuality level the playing field?
only if the gay man is a relatively small, lisping bitch queen or convincing tranny.

WHY THE HELL IS EVERYONE EXCEPT KITSA AND I TAKING THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 10:45 PM       
That kind of shit wouldn't happen around here back in '05

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 10:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
only if the gay man is a relatively small, lisping bitch queen or convincing tranny.

WHY THE HELL IS EVERYONE EXCEPT KITSA AND I TAKING THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY
cause the diference be tween you and the other guys is they know the internet is serious bussines

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 11:46 PM       
i think that any situation in which you'd hit a man is a good situation in which to hit a woman.

that goes double if the woman is banking on you not hitting her and exploiting it.

and yeah again, i'm not a fan of hitting partners unless they throw the first punch. even then I don't know if I personally could, but I would support someone else's right to do so.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 12:04 AM       
I don't hit women, but rape is a good substitute.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 04:10 AM       
Eh, I've had a partner pull a knife on me, but I never felt like hitting her. I've had arguments where I've been so frustrated I've bitten bitten my tongue till it bled, but again, never felt like throwing a punch. Why would you want to hurt your partner?

I'd be first in line to punch just some random woman that deserved it though. Like, if she was tied down and couldn't fight back, and she had no way of finding me later on. Nothing too serious either, just a couple of hard whacks to the jaw and eyes.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 03:40 PM       
I wouldn't hit a woman. I've been hit/scratched/head-butted/kicked/bitten by women but I think its ridiculous in modern society that its completely okay for a woman to hit a man.

This one girl socked my friend(small skinny guy) in the jaw for some reason. He might have retorted about something she said. He just took it because he knows how the law works in a male vs female fight. Our friend-girl found out about this shortly after. She is a lot brawnier than the guy but it was perfectly acceptable from everyones perspective for her to go and sock the other girl in the kisser in retaliation.

Equal rights or bust.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 04:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
I just think it's pathetic when a guy can't exercise the physical self-control when he's really mad at a woman. Nothing wrong with yelling at each other or whatever, but when things turn physical, I think the advantage is on the side of the guy in most cases.... not to mention beating the shit out of somebody doesn't really prove any point in a verbal dispute that you were having.
This.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 07:20 PM       
Quote:
I've had arguments where I've been so frustrated I've bitten bitten my tongue till it bled, but again, never felt like throwing a punch. Why would you want to hurt your partner?
So you'd rather hurt yourself than people who deserve it? :O

I think hitting a partner when its necessary is kind of like spanking a child.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 11:46 PM       
lol at this thread.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 11:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
You can beat a women? Grats, you get to hang in the company of such losers as Axl Rose (allegedly) and Chris Brown (allegedly).
You forgot two of my favorite losers - Tom Sizemore (allegedly) and "Magic" Mel Gibson (allegedly) though one could argue that either woman involved may have merited more than just a stern talking-to.
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 11:55 PM       
There are relationships where reciprocal violence is just par for the course.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 11:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I don't hit women, but rape is a good substitute.
Look for the voice of reason, and you find Tad.
You may already be there.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 01:46 AM       
{picture of hot woman}
I'D HIT IT LOL
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 06:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
So you'd rather hurt yourself than people who deserve it? :O

I think hitting a partner when its necessary is kind of like spanking a child.
Maybe your partner has the development age of a child then, like, they can't tell the difference between right and wrong, and can't be reasoned with. So you have to use force rather than a discussion.

Oh, and who said my partner deserved it?

So anyway,

Today I was in the doctor's surgery, and there was a poster with a picture of a woman who had just been abused by her husband and the slogan "DON'T SUFFER IN SILENCE" plastered on it. I'd just like to point out that everytime I punch my wife in the jaw she screams her fucking head off. I swear, these doctors don't know what they are talking about half the time.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 08:00 AM       
Many women's restrooms now have small pamphlets for domestic violence shelters available, with the advice to "put one in your shoe". I know the vast majority of ob/gyn and hospital restrooms I've been to have them, as it's (supposedly) a safely female area.

Old Aug 10th, 2010, 08:08 AM       
They should give out knuckle dusters and butterfly knives.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 09:21 AM       
those would be really painful to keep in a shoe though
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 07:01 PM       
DO YOU GUYS EVER WATCH THOSE MOVIES WHERE LIKE THE MAIN CHARACTERS ARE TRYING TO SNEAK AROUND BUT LIke SOME gIRL IS LIKE SCREAMINg AND SHIT AND TOTALLY GIVING THEIR POSITION AWAY AND YOU KNOW SECRETELY EvEryONE IN THE theater IS LIKE, "KNOCK THAT BITCH" and then they do and its great?

Quote:
Maybe your partner has the development age of a child then, like, they can't tell the difference between right and wrong, and can't be reasoned with. So you have to use force rather than a discussion.

Oh, and who said my partner deserved it?
COMING FROM THE DUDE WHOS PARTNER PULLED A KNIFE ON THEM
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 02:18 AM       
Yeah, ok but she was a nutter

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 02:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Many women's restrooms now have small pamphlets for domestic violence shelters available, with the advice to "put one in your shoe". I know the vast majority of ob/gyn and hospital restrooms I've been to have them, as it's (supposedly) a safely female area.

:O That's something I'd never thought about.