Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 09:05 PM       
i now know to check my woman's shoes after i'm done beating her with them
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 09:08 PM       

SHOULDA PUT IT IN HER VAGINA
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 06:55 PM       
It's been a long time since a thread on here has made me laugh, but some of the comments here were gold.

But, yeah, I've always been really annoyed with women being able to get away with hitting and antagonizing men, knowing that they won't get hit back. I don't know that there are many situations which could result in me cranking a woman in the face, but they do exist.

For example: when she goes out with her friends and doesn't call me every half hour to let me know where she is, what she's doing, and who she's with. That there is grounds for a closed-fist shot to the eye.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 07:04 PM       
Can someone find the domestic violence stats? I remember seeing something recently that claimed that there's a pretty high percentage of women that abuse their husbands/boyfriends, either physically and/or verbally.

MAYBE THEY WOULDN'T BE SO EAGER TO PULL DAT SHIT IF DEY FACE WUZ BROKEN

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 07:31 PM       
The Wolf
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 07:33 PM       
Well, there we have it!

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 07:43 PM       
oh crap that video was awesome

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 07:44 PM       
ISSUE RESOLVED. CLOSE THREAD.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 07:53 AM       
Once in high school a guy I was standing by threw a basketball at a girl and then told her I did it when she came over and asked who did it. I denied it, but she had decided it would be fun to repeatedly punch me in the nose. I didn't do anything but stand there. Of course the guy always reminded me of the time I got punched in the face by a girl for the rest of my high school career.

I think my pride died that day.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 04:50 AM       
Uh, and you didn't punch him in the face, or fill his school bag with fish or something?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 03:39 PM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 05:40 PM       
lol she probably was standing in a chair i wanna watch that episode now

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 05:03 PM       
Goddamned Jersey Shore.

They should have called it "Attention Whore".
You may already be there.
pickled
Old Aug 25th, 2010, 02:36 PM       
More like yo momma
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2010, 05:20 PM       
I've never seen the clip of where she actually got hit. The guy really molly whopped her.
pickled
Old Aug 25th, 2010, 07:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I've never seen the clip of where she actually got hit. The guy really molly whopped her.

Quote:
In August 2009, female cast member Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi was punched in the face after a confrontation with a man who had stolen her drink at the Beachcomber Bar & Grill in Seaside Heights.[14] The assailant, Brad Ferro, a physical education teacher from Deer Park, New York, was arrested on simple assault and disorderly conduct charges.[14][15] A promo of the clip aired after the show's December 3, 2009 premiere and circulated on the Internet.[16] The incident would have aired on the December 17 episode, along with a public service announcement against violence towards women.[16] Polizzi suffered bruises and swelling as a result of the punch.[16]
As soon as the footage aired on the season sneak-peek on MTV, Ferro was suspended from both of his positions at North Queens Community High School and the Middle Village School in Queens.[14] Ferro was subsequently placed in one of the Department of Education’s teacher reassignment center.[14] The Department of Education is in the process of firing Ferro and said his firing is imminent.[15]
Ferro has since apologized to Polizzi stating "I deeply regret what happened. Nobody deserves that. That was not the real Brad Ferro."[17] Ferro was found guilty of simple assault and fined $500 and given a 6 month suspended jail sentence.[18] Ferro later pleaded guilty to a nonindictable offense in municipal court.[19] Ferro's father feels that his son was provoked into "doing something stupid" saying "When you get a bunch of people in a situation with alcohol and instigate, someone's going to do something stupid, and that's obviously what MTV wants."[15]
After the clip of Polizzi's incident was aired after the first and second episodes, MTV decided to omit the footage from the December 17 episode calling it "extremely disturbing".[15][20] The clip shown in the preview for the episode in which Snooki gets punched can be seen on news sites that reported the incident prior to the episode being shown.[3][18][21][22][23]
cuz they didnt show it
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 10:18 AM       
I WONDER WHY I SAID I NEVER SAW IT THEN :ROLLEYES
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 12:48 PM       
I'm sorry, could you type a bit more loudly?
You may already be there.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 04:25 AM       
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 06:34 AM       
I forgot about that.

It started as kind of funny, became annoying, then became hilarious.

But Kurt Angle had a bit to do with it becoming hilarious.

I wish Angle were still in WWE
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 02:37 PM       
Speaking of hitting womens I remember when Rhino did a jumping piledriver off the turnbuckle through a table on the outside to sandman's wife. I'm assuming she died.

edit: thank you youtube