Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Dr Tongue's 3D House
The Doctor is probably a spambot
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 10:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
how many of you have parents bugging you for grandchildren? does it ever end?
Its even worse if you younger brother is a lost cause, then you get it twice as bad, we have one son and they want MORE.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 11:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
how many of you have parents bugging you for grandchildren? does it ever end?
Tell them you're gay and they'll leave you alone.

IT WORKED FOR ME lol

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 11:58 PM       
Do people not know how to describe something as a "trainwreck" anymore? The adjective is supposed to be used to describe the captivating nature of the wreck itself (as in, "I can't look away"), not the wreck itself.

This peeve comes from a recent facebook status where someone wrote "Wow, what a trainwreck, I can't even watch"

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 11:59 PM       
AKA pot that paralyzes you.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 01:17 AM       
hell yes
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 02:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Do people not know how to describe something as a "trainwreck" anymore? The adjective is supposed to be used to describe the captivating nature of the wreck itself (as in, "I can't look away"), not the wreck itself.

This peeve comes from a recent facebook status where someone wrote "Wow, what a trainwreck, I can't even watch"
A trainwreck is also when someone is deejaying and not mixing songs together correctly, so there are already multiple meanings. It's a bit picky to want people to only use your preferred definition
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 02:42 AM       
This topic is a trainwreck
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 04:07 AM       
Searching for i-mockery in google brings up the ED article on it and Schimid's goofy face makes me laugh every time.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 04:28 AM       
SUPER MEAT BOY TOMORROW, TOO
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 06:58 AM       
I always figured that the term 'train wreck' was something horrible that you didn't want to look at, and a 'car crash' was something that you couldn't look away from.

I don't know, trains don't usually run through busy suburban areas full of people that like to stare and point fingers.

But I'll take what MLE said, too.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 08:14 AM       
I always thought that "train wreck" and "clusterfuck" were fairly close in meaning, but I could be (probably am) wrong.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 12:40 PM       
A train wreck is a disaster of epic proportions or a complete failure. Like when you have a pregnant bum begging for a burger at White Castle that tries to guilt you by sayin things like, "I gotta feed my baby. Let me have one of your burgers."

A cluster fuck is just an unorganized mess. Too many chiefs, not enough indians. Runnin around like a chicken with its head cut off.

Hope this settles s*it
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 12:46 PM       
*When a train crashes

"oh its just a derailment hun"

*When a bum is passed out in front of the liquor store

"what a trainwreck of a man"
Shadowdancer21b is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 01:12 PM       
A bum is a trainwreck because they drink Night Train. Zing!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 02:25 PM       
chk chk chk chk
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 02:38 PM       
oh no tom bosley
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 03:05 PM       
Hate people who use the term fender bender unless they have fender damage.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 03:30 PM       
My dog just shit out a pair of knee highs. I was charmed that she thought to eat the set.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 03:34 PM       
Hehehehe did RoG change the thread title?
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 03:51 PM       
Willie was on earlier, so it could have been him. Looks like it was RoG, though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 04:06 PM       
Sexy avatar MLE
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 04:22 PM       
Thanks :> I'm trying to figure out what to change my sig to. I just found a bunch of old sigs/avatars I made for myself and others.
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 04:37 PM       
You mean having a PEDOPHILIA DISCUSSION THREAD is a bad image for i-mock newcomers??

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 04:40 PM       
Or it's the first thing that shows up in google
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 05:22 PM       
Hahaha, that's turrble