Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Feb 12th, 2007, 11:33 PM        UNCENSORED BLOG
I pissed off about everyone in my myspace for this blog post, and I took it down since I respected several of them. So I decided to share it with you.

Fatties; they're everywhere. They crush your sofas, they step on your pets, they breathe too loudly for you to even think, they displace all the water in your pool, they can take up your entire 'sightings of asses' quota for a lifetime in one devastating display, and they can't be stopped. But why are they everywhere? Since most suicidal people are way too impatient to kill themselves over 40 years of gradual weight gain, we can pretty much rule out any logical reasons that a person would ever want to grow obese. But still, there they are, blocking your entire field of vision. Are some people just genetically destined to become pork-vacuums? Or do they just do it for the challenge of seeing how much flesh they can fit through a doorway? My entire life I have been surrounded by obese people; being born into a family of mostly overweight piles of love, me of course being the only thin one, has always made me very interested in why fat people stay fat for so long since genetics don't appear to play that dramatic of a role (unless I was adopted).
I actually found out a lot on understanding fatties and covered some decent ground (much like a fatty sleeping). The social effects that result from obesity don't really explain much on why fat people stay fat, but it does suggest that fat people are less happy because of how they are discriminated against because of their weight. And if you can't think of anything you like doing more than eating, one very good explanation as to why some fat people never seem to lose weight are by these depression binges. But that is bullshit of course, because depression binges are the result of a craving for carbohydrates in order to boost serotonin level, which is most likely why fat people can frequently be found with a funnel in their mouth shortly after you spot them crying. It is a documented phenomenon, check for yourself.
Cultural and environmental influences both affect a particular person's ability to control their weight. As society has changed, so has the average person's ability to constantly be aware of their weight. Food becomes cheaper due to unhealthy additives to prolong shelf-life, and selling food that is meant to be eaten in one sitting at discount prices for larger amounts; lower class families are no longer suffering from hunger, but from obesity. The more profitable a food product seems to be for a company, the less healthy it is. Kids sit and eat an extra large pile of burgers simply because it was a good deal to super-size. Some cultural behaviors effect weight, but not usually to the extent of being obese; usually it has an effect on being too thin- like how black Americans have the lowest amount of eating disorders while European Americans have the highest, because black girls are encouraged to be ridiculously hot instead of starring in the Nightmare Before Christmas. But even more than just cultural influences, is environmental influences. Fatties have fattier, saltier, and more sugary foods readily available than not so fat of asses. Many professionals suggest you control your environment, some good examples would be taking up a hobby other than sitting, or maybe going outside!
But why do some people gain weight while other people of the same height and gender can eat the exact types of foods but gain nothing? Well you know, once you become a huge butter and pork disaster, your fat cells become so large they split, and from then on you are stuck with them. The cells will never decrease, only shrink; this makes losing weight harder than keeping it off in the first place, but really lipo isn't all that bad for you- maybe you'll get poked by that suction tube, but it really would be better than having that fat sit in you. Contrary to my belief that they simply ate too fast, shoveling tons of food down their throats before they realized they were full (Me circa 1988), each person has a 'set point' to what their body thinks their normal weight is and will try making you eat or slow your metabolism to keep it there. THIS DOESN'T MEAN YOU WERE MEANT TO BE FAT FAT-HEAD. That's where exercise comes in, to boost your metabolism. I know the city banned you from using the sidewalks or else they'll start charging you for the repairs, but fuck them. You need to get healthy. It takes a long constant change of diet for your set point to change.
Obesity is NOT a chronic disease so stop working towards getting government bennies and Medicare checks for sitting around and eating. Bitch. Knowing what to do to dig yourself out of obesity makes me a little more forgiving. And I don't hate you guys, I just hate looking at you. I really have no problem with fat people, since I no doubt will be sporting one sexy paunch in a short 20 years, and I'll be sure to write it down so maybe it'll be of use to me then. If it isn't, then it'll be food.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 12th, 2007, 11:39 PM       
lol
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2007, 11:54 PM       
I don't know man, I like it. Very informative. People are so sensitive nowadays they cant take hearing the truth.

especially fat fucsk
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 12:35 AM       
Why would you take that down? Are you a flip-flopper?
Slim Goodbody
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 01:00 AM       
I put it back up shortly with a warning "NOT FOR WIMPS"
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 01:59 AM       
You forgot to mention the smell.

No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 01:59 AM       
Fuck, I hate fat people. I'm not talking about a few extra pounds. I'm talking about the real hogs. When you become GRAFTED TO YOUR COUCH, or have to be FORKLIFTED TO THE HOSPITAL, in my eyes you have become less than human, and I will spare no expense to make what's left of your life a living hell. I try to love everyone, but this is my one exception. Hitler was misguided, Idi Amein needed a hug, zeldasbiggestfan needs a spanking and a lawn to mow. Fatties aren't even fuckin trying. You see them everywhere, in the mall gazing longingly at clothes they'll never fit, struggling to get out of their car at the gas station, and shoving that last double cheeseburger down their gullet (or their child's) with their greasy paws. As disgusting as their bodies are, it's merely a testament to how ugly and lazy their souls are, somehow able to look truth in the face and say "I look fine." Gluttony, Filth, and Sloth. Truly unforgiveable...

unless, you possess the intestinal fortitude to admit you have a problem.

It ain't that fucking hard.

I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not.

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist

Last edited by DeadKennedys : Feb 13th, 2007 at 02:03 AM. Reason: f*ck you b*tch
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 03:01 AM       
Fat People got no reason to live (except pregnant ladies)

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 12:43 PM       
being obese is ridiculous. this one family i know the woman weight like 300 something or more (im not very good with weight) and she just got a staff infection :O
her daughter is like 6 or seven and wears a size 16 in womens! that's ridiculous.

The most hilarious thing is the really fat mother has a big ego. So sometimes when we were going to a bar she'd say stuff like, "Everybody notices me, I'm like a big fish in a little pond" or "The whole world revolves around me" (gravity) and other such hilarity.
Blue Fox is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 02:14 PM       
yea, fat people are confusing.

One minute they are all crying cause their three year old is like 300 pounds, and the next they'e all pissed off about people not noticing them.

assholes
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 03:08 PM       
How not to get a Hot Chick on Myspace by Supafly
Not Just Normal Asia, Its
Goat Cheese is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 03:53 PM       
I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED SIR.
[x] High-Five The Harlem Globetrotters
[_] Become an I-mockery god
[_] Defeat Lenor
[_] Become Womti's Best Friend
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 10:59 PM       
I got weighed today and Im 169 1/2 and 5' 6" and 12 percent body fat. Im a fatty but Ive been fucking loosing the fat unlike about 3/4s of the fuckers at school. We actually got new desks because about three people got stuck in their desks and had to be sawed out because theyre so fat. Fuck its really sad as to how big America is and how theres hardly anyone whos really actually average on the street anymore. Its really sad.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 14th, 2007, 06:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldasbiggestfan View Post
I got weighed today and Im 169 1/2 and 5' 6" and 12 percent body fat. Im a fatty but Ive been fucking loosing the fat unlike about 3/4s of the fuckers at school. We actually got new desks because about three people got stuck in their desks and had to be sawed out because theyre so fat. Fuck its really sad as to how big America is and how theres hardly anyone whos really actually average on the street anymore. Its really sad.

I doubt you are just 12 percent body fat. That would mean you clearly have visible abs and such. You are probably closer to 20% or 22%.
Sorry I'm a fag and I work out and learn sometimes in college and actually wanted to help you out so you don't say that to anyone else and look foolish but I don't know because if you used some type of machine that tells you your body fat it could be cheap and highly inaccurate so it may not be all your fault after all cause all i'm sayin is i'm 5 inches taller than you and weigh 5 1/2 more pounds so it just left me scratching my head Zelda is it ok if I call you Zelda?
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 11:10 PM       
There is irony somewhere in zeldas post. But where? :O
Mocker
camacazio is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 11:18 PM       
Try to not be such a whiny bitch in the future Supafly.
Slim Goodbody
Old Feb 14th, 2007, 04:05 AM       
OMG I told ur mom the same exact thing last night.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2007, 04:38 AM       
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Feb 15th, 2007, 09:06 AM       
Go for it. Its easier to type. But yeah they checked me for it 2 days ago and they said Im 12 percent body fat. I dont how they got that number but thats what they said. When I was in wrestling I was 14 percent which was about 4 months ago. Since then Ive been taking fat burners and have been trying to work out monday through friday and not on the weekend. Its really kind of nice.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 15th, 2007, 12:46 PM       
This thread just goes to show that angry mobs can do some good in this world. Keep on keepin' it on youngblood.
Not Just Normal Asia, Its
Goat Cheese is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2007, 02:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldasbiggestfan View Post
Go for it. Its easier to type. But yeah they checked me for it 2 days ago and they said Im 12 percent body fat. I dont how they got that number but thats what they said. When I was in wrestling I was 14 percent which was about 4 months ago. Since then Ive been taking fat burners and have been trying to work out monday through friday and not on the weekend. Its really kind of nice.
lies.
[x] High-Five The Harlem Globetrotters
[_] Become an I-mockery god
[_] Defeat Lenor
[_] Become Womti's Best Friend
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2007, 06:50 PM       
Im pretty big myself (5'10, 260lbs) but i can defend that by saying that im pretty athletic, i work out and i play a lot of contact sports like football and rugby.

Despite that, i know i have a problem. And i used to be a lot bigger (at one time topping 240lbs at 5'4 :o) and i have lost a lot of weight and packed on some muscle. But the people who piss me off are those who claim to be dieting and that "Ive tried everything i can to lose weight" and immediatly go for sevenths at the damn buffet. The way i learned to control myself is that I chew a stick of gum whenever i feel the need to snack on something, and to drink lost of water, it keeps you full.

The Thing is that its not the foods fault and its not the fast food restaurants fault, its the persons fault. If you dont have the self control to pass up a hamburger, then you deserve to be grafted to your couch and featured as a carnival side show.

edit:

The people on myspace have no life. And their reaction to Supafly's post proves it.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 16th, 2007, 07:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff The Ninja View Post
Im pretty big myself (5'10, 260lbs) but i can defend that by saying that im pretty athletic, i work out and i play a lot of contact sports like football and rugby.

Despite that, i know i have a problem. And i used to be a lot bigger (at one time topping 240lbs at 5'4 :o) and i have lost a lot of weight and packed on some muscle. But the people who piss me off are those who claim to be dieting and that "Ive tried everything i can to lose weight" and immediatly go for sevenths at the damn buffet. The way i learned to control myself is that I chew a stick of gum whenever i feel the need to snack on something, and to drink lost of water, it keeps you full.

The Thing is that its not the foods fault and its not the fast food restaurants fault, its the persons fault. If you dont have the self control to pass up a hamburger, then you deserve to be grafted to your couch and featured as a carnival side show.

edit:

The people on myspace have no life. And their reaction to Supafly's post proves it.
You don't have to be "shredded" or anything like that to be in shape. Actually, you should be eating about 5-7 times a day bro! When you are hungry, eat a fucking snack! I know a guy who is in my class that is about your size and can lift hella more weight, kick my ass blindfolded, and yet he isn't by any means "fat." What you eat however is really the key though, but I'm sure most people (including you I'm sure) with half a brain can understand this.

I agree on the idea of it being the individual's fault and not the fast food place's fault. It is rather silly to accuse KFC for your size/health problems when you're eating there on a daily basis. Besides, Popeye's chicken kills KFC
Slim Goodbody
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 04:07 AM       
I"m actually fat guys I'm living a lie.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 04:49 PM       
I heard you're supposed to eat, no matter how much, every three hours to keep the metabolism straight.