Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2007, 11:07 AM        i thought boo berry was rare
k well i saw a line of boxes of them in an a+p and i bought one to try it out. so i ate some and now i'm addicted. but i thought rog said they were rare or something so i looked in other stores in my area and nobody had it. and the generall mills site you used to be able to order them from doesn't seem to offer it anymore.

so I got scared and bought 10 boxes from the a+p

am i crazy
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Sep 6th, 2007, 11:21 AM       
if i had thought to buy it when they hda it in bulk i would have i regret it
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Sep 6th, 2007, 02:46 PM       
Consider yourself lucky Matt, cuz most people can only get it by ordering it online. The only places that seem to have it during the regular year are the "Super Wal-Mart" stores. Other than that, you can get boxes of Boo Berry at Target during Halloween season usually.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2007, 03:05 PM       
I'm waiting for the triumphant return of Yummy Mummy and Fruit Brute. I think i was the only kid to have ever gotten addicted to those cereals...oh, and Boo Berry was good too....
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 6th, 2007, 08:29 PM       
A&P?! I'm checking that out. I live around the block from an A&P.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2007, 09:54 PM       
it's not rare, they have it in oklahoma around halloween usually. there is always count dracula!

Quote:
"super wal-mart"
lol do you really need to put that in quotations? i'm sure everyone here has "heard" of wal-mart..
Pickled Patriarch
Old Sep 6th, 2007, 10:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob3 View Post
it's not rare, they have it in oklahoma around halloween usually. there is always count dracula!
You mean Count Chocula.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob3 View Post
lol do you really need to put that in quotations? i'm sure everyone here has "heard" of wal-mart..
Heheh, it's more the "super" part that I wanted to put in quotations because I don't think they're all that "super" and there are people who probably wouldn't know the difference between the two. Don't wanna send anybody off to a regular wal-mart all excited about finding a box o' Boo.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2007, 10:03 PM       
Charming
Dr. V is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2007, 10:16 PM       
I see em at targtet all year round and I saw them at wal mart earlier this year as well. I think I saw them at "Stater Brothers" too.
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2007, 11:22 PM       
Yeah I don't know they had a shelf packed of count chocula, boo berry, and frankenberry. The boo berry caught my eye cause I remembered Rog referring to it alot so I tried it out and loved it. I read his old fansite and saw the website didn't seem to offer it anymore. I checked a stop and shop, 2 shoprites and a pathmark in my area and nobody else had it. Stop and Shop didn't even carry Count Chocula. So yeah, that's when I panicked and bought all the boxes at a+p which added up to 10. ;(

Never tried Frankenberry though. Is it any good? There isn't a walmart in my area and I never knew Target sold food
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2007, 11:25 PM       
At stores around here it's Count Chocula and Frankenberry all year round. I had never even heard of Boo Berry until I-Mockery because they never stocked it.

It's definitely seasonal though where I live. I think it's on the shelves for about two weeks tops and it's not out yet that's for damn sure.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Sep 6th, 2007, 11:55 PM       
It's in Kansas City and I only get it when my folks roll in with some. Shop n' Save only has Cockula and thats about all you can find around here. I'm sorry it's not worth a 4-5 hour drive for cereal
Banned
Old Sep 7th, 2007, 03:48 AM       
fuck you count dracula is the bestest*, marshmellowy cereal in the whole world fag boy

if you cant eat choclate and marshmellows in 1 bowl and love it? and to relate it to cocks, you must love cocks because who couldnt love choclate & marshmellow?

i wouldnt say its best chocolatey because we have cocoa krispies or resse's puffs but it's a contender but it definatley wins the best chocolate+marshmellow combination
Banned
Old Sep 7th, 2007, 03:51 AM       
and won't it be great when the forum is condensed and food threads can actually run free & get posts in general blabber?
Charming
Dr. V is probably a spambot
Old Sep 7th, 2007, 10:32 PM       
Dude, I just looked in my cabinet and theres a box of Chocula in there form like 8 months ago.
Blue Fox is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 08:01 AM       
they stock it all year round here with giant pictures of the Count and Boo Berry covering the entire box. I don't like going down that isle... their eyes move with you...
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 11:37 AM       
That's because they have holographic eyes.
Grim Grinning Ghost
FruitBrute is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 03:17 AM       
I think that Boo Berry gets more of a release than Franken Berry actually. I've seen Boo and the Count at some stores but never the pink robot. I stock up every year with Boo Berry and Franken Berry because they are quite hard to discover where I live now. The Count is always hanging around...laughing at his victory of Franken Berry and his strawberry flavored sweeties...
Remember; I Hate You All
Location: A Fog Infested Dust Bowl Of Death know as Bakersfield California
Vila is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2007, 08:03 PM       
Boo Berry gets a three page article in the Halloween issue of Rue Morgue mag. I'll post scans if anyone wants them.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Oct 14th, 2007, 12:03 AM       
My dick gets a FOUR page article in the Yom Kippur issue of Phrenology Today. I'd post scans but I don't trust you guys.

EDIT: Peer reviews are welcome, send nude pics en lieu of résumé to the email posted in my profile.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT

Last edited by Sethomas : Oct 14th, 2007 at 12:08 AM. Reason: I don't really know, honestly.
Remember; I Hate You All
Old Oct 14th, 2007, 02:16 AM       
What.. are you afraid I'll laugh? Is it really that tiny?
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Oct 14th, 2007, 04:44 AM       
I'm glad you feel welcome to consider yourself a part of my vocative "you guys". You must feel like you belong. You're in the in-crowd. People don't dislike you because you have the mastery of verbal irony that one might expect from a cartoon panel of The Family Circus written by Carrot Top after his having had a leucotomy performed by a doctor with severe cerebral palsy who therefore really shouldn't be performing delicate procedures. You've earned your place in the internet warriors den because of your scathing bons mots, you know, like "your penis! I haven't seen it, but I bet it's not very large at all!" Which, in all due respect, is accurate in the context that your own penis is so large that seismic stations can detect when you get an erection. And your testicles, by God! Humanity's doom is tied to yours in that when you die, your scrotum will collapse on its own gravity and the solar system will be sucked into the resulting event horizon. Truly you belong here at I-Mockery, as who else here has sired more bastards than the all members of the House of Representatives and Senate combined? Your virility is indicated by your magnificent chest hair, which I'm told is harvested for toupées on the first of every month.

So, really, take a seat. Enjoy yourself. You've made it.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Remember; I Hate You All
Old Oct 14th, 2007, 04:03 PM       
Least I dont resort to dick humor.
Pickled Patriarch
Old Oct 14th, 2007, 04:57 PM       
Helloooooooooo thread derailment.