Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 09:56 PM       
Alot.

I think sterilizations should be free to those who genuinely want it.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 12:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
Alot.

I think sterilizations should be free to those who genuinely want it.
If there isn't a charity that does that, there damn well ought to be one.

The Planned Parenthood website says that Medicaid does cover it in most states. Given that she's probably on Medicaid, it could possibly be arranged...

It would just be a matter of convincing her to do it. She probably isn't even aware its an option.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 01:10 AM       
call the police on them. That's animal brutality and it's also a sign of future psychopathy! Seriously, you'd only be doing them and the rest of the world a favor. You could at least call your local animal control place and let them know.
if the parents don't punish them that's also neglect or encouragement or something i think.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 12:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
call the police on them. That's animal brutality and it's also a sign of future psychopathy! Seriously, you'd only be doing them and the rest of the world a favor. You could at least call your local animal control place and let them know.
if the parents don't punish them that's also neglect or encouragement or something i think.
Kahljorn has very good sense in matters that do not pertain to politics.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:00 PM       
evil robot did you get any good youtubes out of this have they moved or otherwise provided you with a satisfactory end to the situation (i.e. jailed, murdered in drug deal gone wrong)
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:10 PM       
I hope Evil Robot didn't get murdered.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:17 PM       
me too
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:28 PM       
I don't think he is dead because he just posted in another thread.

But not this one.
The Unicorn
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:28 PM       
Oh god what if he made that post and then was about to make a post in here, and then he got murdered by white trash.
OH GOD
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 11:07 PM       
what if its the white trash masquerading as evil robot omg omg omg
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 04:58 AM       
jeanette stop harassing me thread to thread everybody knows you lost trying to defend your own side
Ya my sideburns are epic
payne is probably a spambot
Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 02:57 AM       
dude you should have called the cops..they beat/hit ur dog and that HAS to be against the law...u no what the sad thing is white trash ppl aren't the only ones who do that I know a guy who has decent money who actually maces the neighbor's dog who is in his neighbor's house through an open window because it barked at him I would deff watch over ur dog and make sure they don't put stuff like rat posion or whatever where ur dog is
BANNED

Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 03:40 AM       
yea i know somebody who's animal was poisoned ;/

plus causing trouble for assholes is totally worth it :O unless they kill you

maybe even then though !
The Selfish Gene Hunter
Crimson Ghost is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2008, 03:18 PM       
I went to Evil Robot’s house and saw the White Trash and they saw me and we saw each other and we looked at each other. Then they went about their business of burning babies and selling drugs. They don’t even pay income tax on that. That’s tax evasion. That house looks almost like the Texas chainsaw massacre house. All the kids are screwed up, one wears a leather mask, and they are all tethered to a drag line when they go outside. In all seriousness, Evil Robot is alive and the White Trash are exactly that.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2008, 06:00 PM       
Geez, if some idiot tried to hit my dog, she'd probably bite them. And my dad and brother and I would help.

Seriously, you should call the police. It's animal abuse and probably could count for property damage (if you're the type to consider a dog property) and I'd imagine that the kids would have been trespassing to get at the dog to begin with.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.