Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 03:50 AM       
REBUILDING YEAR
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 08:13 AM       
Play like shit. Still get a point. One point out of play-offs.

Go Jets go!
Resident Chimp
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:53 AM       
THIRD PLACE WUT
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 12:48 PM       
Went to Jackets-Coyotes, which was a long, boring no-scorer capped with a sort of exciting shootout. Notable for a Boll-Bissonnette fight and my realization that I am now allowed to buy a (nice) double scotch and take it to my seat. Also, we were behind the glass next to the Phoenix bench and the drunk guy in front of us kept offering Klesla nachos.

I'll go back later in the season and revel once more in the permissible scotch, but on the other side because I'm a goalie girl.

Big dream's to see them beat the Redwings live. Not because I think we're especially hot shit, but because it's funny to see them beat the Redwings. Fuck the Redwings.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:13 PM       
Yeah, we have big Flyers fans out here. It's funny to see the tear stains on their jerseys.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 03:15 PM       

Flyers are too busy trying to avoid playing too much hockey this season, it seems. Looking forward to golf. :9iron
You may already be there.
Resident Chimp
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 10:28 PM       
WTF JETS

OUTSCORED 11-1 IN OUR OWN BARN

:murders
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 12:41 AM       
thats over two games time though right?
Resident Chimp
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 09:12 AM       
Yeah.

Washington almost shut us out 3x in a row, but we greased one in halfway through the third last night.

It was actually 3-0, 4-0 and 6-1 so I guess we've been outscored 13-1 by the Caps this season.

Yesterday was the first time the Jets have been actively heckled at home
Resident Chimp
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 09:14 AM       
Should have played Boston again.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 03:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post

It's a sad club you have joined. At Nationwide they jump on it by blasting Pizza Kids and having the ice crew girls throw out Papa Johns crap before it gets too loud.

SKATASTIC
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 04:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
Yeah.

Washington almost shut us out 3x in a row, but we greased one in halfway through the third last night.

It was actually 3-0, 4-0 and 6-1 so I guess we've been outscored 13-1 by the Caps this season.

That must sound like a fucking yacht's foghorn. That place is loud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
It's a sad club you have joined. At Nationwide they jump on it by blasting Pizza Kids and having the ice crew girls throw out Papa Johns crap before it gets too loud.

I want free pizza.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 05:53 PM       
I like pizza too
Resident Chimp
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 06:36 PM       
There would be a riot if they played something as gay as that in MTS Centre.

Free pizza would have been nice, though...
Resident Chimp
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 06:41 PM       
They were handing out these warning card things to people who were swearing too loudly.

Resident Chimp
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 06:41 PM       
I didn't get one. That's a pic someone posted on my Facebook. :/
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 05:58 PM       
Our security guy looked like a creepy-ass Civil War soldier. I didn't want to fuck with him. I was amazed how much attention Phoenix was paying to the hecklers, though.

So they went on to get 3 goals against Calgary in 75 seconds:
http://video.bluejackets.nhl.com/vid...ed-share-video

...and then lost to the fucking Predators. The PREDATORS.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:50 AM       
Also, I have been there on a couple of nights that they yell, HERE COME THE BURRITOS and hundreds of Chipoltle burritos fall from the ceiling on little parachutes. I've never gotten one though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 12:14 PM       
That sounds awesome, but I don't believe it.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 05:34 PM       
part of me says fuck off I don't have to prove shit to you, but since it's in a folder somewhere I thought I would look

Now I have to go through looking for blurry pictures of descending burritos so fuck you anyway
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 05:57 PM       
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:39 PM       
I read that picture then the posts preceding it. I assumed you got the upper deck to start a fuck you tadao chant.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:41 PM       
photoshopped
Resident Chimp
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 07:23 PM       
Aw man I wish they threw burritos off the catwalk at Jets games
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 07:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I read that picture then the posts preceding it. I assumed you got the upper deck to start a fuck you tadao chant.

That area got a year free Gold-level AAA later that night. It was fan appreciation night.