Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 11:47 AM       
Put em in a spoiler tag cuz I'm squeamish as shit.

I seriously passed out when they put the needle in me to draw blood last time. I came back with 2 nurses standing around me with the student nurse who tried to take my blood in the back looking scared. Sad thing is, it's not the first time. They just have a hard time finding the right spot and up digging around with the needle and it really makes me turn pale.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 11:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I had an eight-hour whole body MRI once. The Madonna version of Evita had just come out and the tech played the soundtrack through the headphones over and over and over. Longest 8 hours of my life.
Was it better or worse than being waterboarded? I'd confess to being a terroist hijacker, myself.
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 12:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
so how's this going for you, what works and what doesn't?
Everything works and nothing doesn't, for the most part. Everything in my computer was automatically detected, except for my SD card reader, but I don't suppose there's a driver yet, considering it's been two days since it was loosed.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 01:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post

This reminds me

Pub, do you remember when you posted a picture of a dad throwing his kid in the air at a beach? And then I made it into a gif of the kid doing somersaults in the air? And then you turned the kid into a sandwich?

It's somewhere in this thread and I can't find it

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 02:54 PM       
ColFlagg: I don't know, all I know is that to this day I know that version of the musical by heart, word for word, and I hate Madonna that much more.

I just had the weirdest thing happen. I was at the grocery store, minding my own business in the energy drink aisle, and this guy came running up to me jabbering in Spanish. I understand Spanish well and still all I could make out was mercado, embutidos, store and I think lunchmeat. He was just babbling what sounded like random words.

So number one, I'm thinking why the hell is this guy running up to a random white woman in Ohio in a grocery store jabbering in Spanish? Then I was thinking, maybe he's trying to find the deli and can't speak English and is lost. Then I was thinking, this sounds like a pile of words, not Spanish. Perhaps this guy is insane. I should pretend I don't know what he's saying.

Then, against my better judgment, out of my mouth came "I'm sorry, what?" in Spanish.

Then he starts, in Spanish also, "Where you from? Where you from? What's your name? What are you looking for in the store? You're in great shape. Your husband is a lucky man." Then he grabs my hand and starts shaking it. I decide he's nuts (and blind) and switch to English.

"Oh! You speak English! Where you from? Where you from? What are you here for? I'm looking for the deli. Are you going to pick out something? Your husband is a lucky man. " All this time he's pumping my hand up and down. I was very weirded out by this.

Somehow, I don't remember how, I wrenched my hand out of his and said "Ok, thanks, bye" in one language or the other and got the hell out of there.

He could have been some random guy who thought he'd try to speak Spanish to area caucasians and see what stuck. Or he could have been a weirdo. I don't know. I'm a bit frightened.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 03:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post

This reminds me

Pub, do you remember when you posted a picture of a dad throwing his kid in the air at a beach? And then I made it into a gif of the kid doing somersaults in the air? And then you turned the kid into a sandwich?

It's somewhere in this thread and I can't find it
That needs to be found because it sounds like the best thing ever.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 05:00 PM       
New Primus album came out today. Kinda kicks ass.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 06:09 PM       
if it didnt have les claypools voice it could be great videogame music

he needs to just make another oysterhead album
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 08:48 PM       

heelo hapy forum my name is hulk hogan i make wrestling game everyone enjoyful!
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 10:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
My doctor was awesome and took pictures of my surgery, so I'll upload them sometime today.
That's awesome as hell. If I ever had surgery I would totally make sure to get pictures.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 10:52 PM       
oh man primus, how little it is that i care about you in 2011
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 11:06 PM       
if you use dorm room wifi, can they see what you're looking at?

if so, i'd rather not let my attractive ra know that sometimes i watch riley mason get jizzed on at 3 in the morning
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 11:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
if you use dorm room wifi, can they see what you're looking at?

if so, i'd rather not let my attractive ra know that sometimes i watch riley mason get jizzed on at 3 in the morning
it's possible but they can probably just see what EVERYONE is looking at but not computer specific. Honestly though they probably don't give a fuck. You're adults.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 11:30 PM       
Kitsa, you seem surprised that this has happened to you. I'm not.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 11:35 PM       
rongi you are approaching this in the wrong way you should make SURE she knows when you have your cock out
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 12:00 AM       
Rongi if anything you should be sharing your Riley Mason jizz WITH her.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 02:13 AM       
http://stores.ebay.com/collection-SO...sid=p4634.c0.0

I CAN HAVE STALIN STATUES AND CCCP BOTTLE OPENERS. THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 03:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
oh man primus, how little it is that i care about you in 2011
dear les claypool

i can't believe i'm saying this, but please start abusing stimulants again or stop making primus songs

your fan,
willie
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 05:47 AM       
oh hey the pc i tried to build myself won't power on

should i assume a bad psu, or am i an incompetent piece of shit
BANNED

Old Sep 16th, 2011, 05:49 AM       
nothing happens when you turn it on at all? no fans or anything? is the psu switched on? is it on 120 volt and not 240? lol

did you plug in the four pin? thing to your motherboard?

i think at least the PSU should turn on so that would be my first guess as well
BANNED

Old Sep 16th, 2011, 05:51 AM       
by the way when you're fucking with your computer make sure its completely turned off and the power is unplugged before you plug/unplug any cords from the moterboard
OH GOD
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 05:56 AM       
one of the plugs was initially unplugged (it has a 20pin/4pin main connector and the 4pin 12v connector, the 4pin part of the 20/4 was unplugged) but even after i fixed that it doesn't even turn on, it's on 120, and when i flipped the switch on the PSU the lights in my room visibly dimmed.

thats a bad sign right
OH GOD
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 05:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
by the way when you're fucking with your computer make sure its completely turned off and the power is unplugged before you plug/unplug any cords from the moterboard
yes i know i have fiddled with a computers guts before
BANNED

Old Sep 16th, 2011, 06:43 AM       
so the psu doesnt light up and no fans turn on or anything? if thats the case id wager your psu is bad. Can you ue your old psu to test it?

with the lights dimming id almost suggest trying another socket too ;/ thats prolly not it tho i jut try everything.

but do any fans turn on at all?
OH GOD
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 06:53 AM       
nope no fans and i already tested a different socket

dont want to use old psu, its too old + probably doesnt have the right connectors + dont want to take apart currently working computre. if i go and buy one from a store am i out the $ i spend on it? newegg will just send me a replacement of the same /similar item andnot $ if i return it ,right

edit: UGH, apparently i could've returned it for a refund less 15% restock fee, except i ordered it as part of a bundle so i'd have to return the case, too

and they'd probably want the case back in near-new condition, which it isnt (i broke two of the plastic clips that lock cards in place when installing my gfx card and bent the cover for the 5.25" bay when installing my dvdburner)