Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 05:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetothepast View Post
dear willie wanna recommend a book?
"flow my tears the policeman said" by phil dick, idk
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 05:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
#E%gy hop wmany timwes am I akkowed bacj ?
as many as you think you can get away with, once you are sure it'll be the last it will be
OH GOD
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 05:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
Dear Willie,
I've always thought of you as like some Magic 8-ball god.
Once more I seek your wisdom.
Should I keep going straight on this road or should I take a right pretty soon?
i think you should ENTER and GO NORTH
OH GOD
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 05:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Dear Willie:

Should I verbally castrate that flaming asswipe, or should I clam up and hope nature takes the correct course?

PS - Hi Dix! Hope your "bite" is all better.
i'm sorry i got lost in the imagery of your question, i'm picturing a dude who can emit a cutting force from his mouth shooting beams at a burning anthropomorphic roll of toilet paper's weiner

and also a big ol clam
OH GOD
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 05:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Willie, has my bf noticed I've broken up with him, or was taking all my stuff back and avioding him too subtle?
most folks are pretty perceptive when it comes to that sort of thing, but i don't wanna give him too much credit. maybe hire a singing telegram to be sure
OH GOD
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 05:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Willie,

Is Shrub on the market?

Also...WHO IS THE BADDEST?
is this the market i can't go into because i'm terrified of it, even to use the atm

then.. wait my metaphor fell apart

fuck

maybe?

to your other question, yes doctor who is pretty great
OH GOD
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 05:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Willie,

Should I just go ahead and tell 10k the answer to this is Sho'Nuff?
is that what the answer was
OH GOD
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 05:20 AM       
Quote:
Is Nagle's algorithim worth running, or is it just bullshit? I disabled it in the registry so the PS3 will have less latency but I wonder if explorer is trying to send tiny packets. BTW I connect through a tethered IPhone.
man i dont know that shit i can barely set up a wireless network these days
OH GOD
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 05:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Willie,

What does a "chicken fart" candle really smell like, and should I regret not buying one?
if you regret stuff you DON'T do you're gonna get decision paralysis because you can't do EVERYTHING

only regret stuff you actually do

also the candle probably doesn't really smell as bad as chicken feces does
OH GOD
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 05:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
Dear willie,

Are you going to come back? :<
i don't know been having difficulty adjusting to situations lately
OH GOD
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 05:23 AM       
Quote:
Williw,
Are you in jail right now?
i WISH
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 09:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
if you regret stuff you DON'T do you're gonna get decision paralysis because you can't do EVERYTHING

only regret stuff you actually do

also the candle probably doesn't really smell as bad as chicken feces does
that was pretty deep. The regret part, not the chicken feces part.
OH GOD
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 10:52 PM       
it was an accident i swear
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2010, 10:33 PM       
Dear Willie,

Why are those Renaissance Faires always at the end of the summer, which would be the hottest and most miserable time to wear fake medieval attire?
OH GOD
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 12:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Dear Willie,

Don't you know there are no accidents, and that your wisdom comes from within?
nope
OH GOD
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 12:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Dear Willie,

Why are those Renaissance Faires always at the end of the summer, which would be the hottest and most miserable time to wear fake medieval attire?
i dunno, maybe nerds are only comfortable around other nerds when they're all drenched in sweat

it'd explain san diego comic-con, anyways
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 01:05 AM       
Dear Willie,

I heard you are NOT going to SAN DIEGO. How long and what days are you NOT going to be there?
OH GOD
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 01:21 AM       
well i am NOT registered for saturday, and i am NOT planning to be in and around town for the whole weekend despite NOT NOT being registered for other days

also i am NOT driving down so i am NOT planning on visiting other locations on the way down and back
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 01:23 AM       
We should NEVER find a karaoke bar and NOT drink at the bars that WON'T be there.
OH GOD
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 01:29 AM       
i strongly DISagree
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 01:44 AM       
I also wish you WERE asleep. That way we could NOT go into further detail about what ISN'T happeneing EVER.
OH GOD
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 02:23 AM       
uhh what
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 02:52 AM       
I don't even know anymore. Too many contra-positives. Need sleep.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 10:17 PM       
look room <return>
walk table <return>
look table <return>