Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 02:18 AM       
If i was a mod i would put all of your opinions here!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 12:43 PM       
at least they are things that make people go HMMMMM.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 12:44 PM       
For example?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 12:47 PM       
penises are actually separate beings which coevolved with human beings, capable of their own autonomous thought, and have been known to save their "masters" (I'm sure this is an anthropocentric point of view, and your penis might not appreciate it) by dragging them to the safety of a hospitol, bar or whorehouse. If you put your penis right up to a vagina, and listen very closely, it'll tell you if the woman has an STD. BUT YOU HAVE TO LISTEN>
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 12:51 PM       
hmmm
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 01:14 PM       
Did anyone post that crash test dummies song yet?

That was very funny. Well done.
Role Assigner
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 01:14 PM       
I was playing basketball with some kids in my neighborhood when I was 11. A kid named Mike tripped and smacked his head against a brick wall thing that went along the side of the driveway. He didn't cut his head or anything, but the brick that he hit with his face actually came loose.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 01:15 PM       
No? Ok.

Edit: So, that youtube embedding thing is working really well, huh?

That was very funny. Well done.
Role Assigner
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 01:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Things that make Mr. Mockery go hmmm.
BANNED

Old Apr 10th, 2009, 01:36 PM       
hmmMMMMmm
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 02:28 PM       
Fucking Zomboid beat me to the Crash Test Dummies.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 02:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post

Hmmm

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 08:31 PM       
some of us are better at reading than others
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 09:00 AM       
I'd add that gif of those two ugly women pointing and laughing but I can't find it.
BANNED

Old Apr 14th, 2009, 06:47 PM       
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Song%20of%20Solomon;&version=31;

Quote:
The song of songs, which is Solomon's: Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine. Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee. Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee. I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
HyymmMMMMMmmnNnn