Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Roadkill Engineer
Dingus Knucklehumper is probably a spambot
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 03:53 PM       
Why thank you kind readers.
Not everyone appreciates nonsensical whimsy for its own sake.
I highly suspect some type of genetic flaw to be the culprit.

Alas

We are nowhere near a cure.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 04:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingus Knucklehumper View Post
Why readers
Not appreciates nonsensical whimsy
Because your 'whimsy' sucks. Next question
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 03:01 AM       
Real whimsical people are suffering because of the likes of you. Lol, I'm random. Giant Panda, Gary Busey, Midget Mobile, Dingus Knucklehumper, internet stuff, Chuck Norris, something else. Probably something about ninjas or something else stupid.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 07:33 AM       
WHAT YOU SAY!
You may already be there.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 08:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingus Knucklehumper View Post
Why thank you kind readers.
Not everyone appreciates nonsensical whimsy for its own sake.
I highly suspect some type of genetic flaw to be the culprit.

Alas

We are nowhere near a cure.
Are you sizing your posts down to make em skinnier? The website does that for you ya know.
Roadkill Engineer
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 12:39 PM       
Yes I am. I don't really care for the one long sentence all the way across my screen effect.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 01:33 PM       
Monitor->little button thingies->horizontal adjust

You can make it as skinny as you want it.
Roadkill Engineer
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 08:47 PM       
You assume I'm using a PC. We should never assume. I made a few assumptions my first 24 hours or so about this site and we all saw how that turned out.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 11:38 PM       
Well, there goes that.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 12:48 AM       
a truly creepy individuals
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 11:50 AM       
ALL THREADS ARE ALL ABOUT ME!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 01:41 PM       
NARCISSIST!
You may already be there.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 03:26 AM       
Another Randall's related incident(s): We get this older lady, maybe in her 50-60's, once every week or two. She always wears worn-down clothes, like she got them at Goodwill eight years ago. Whenever she comes in, she always scours the coupon/sale newspaper, and ends up buying loaded baked potato salad. She always goes on and on about how damn good it is, and is practically leaning into the case and licking her lips, like it's some orgasmic culinary experience. After I hand her the cup, she'll ask why we don't have the taco pasta salad anymore, to which I always reply with the effect of "You're the only fucking person who bought it and it wasted our money.'' She will then look at the items in the hot case, decide loudly that they are two expensive, and skulk away, scouring.
I fucking hate her.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 01:57 AM       
old people unknowingly repeating the same sentences and routines makes me think about fate and free will. then i stop being a faggot and lift weights.