Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 09:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux View Post
a microwave burrito, a dry, wilted, smelly taco (courtesy of MY ex), and a poor quality 8mm film of Rich Little getting assraped.
great pixel shot of rosie o'donnell getting fingered by king kong, a year old california roll, and some melted candy corn
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 11:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
great pixel shot of rosie o'donnell getting fingered by king kong, a year old california roll, and some melted candy corn
A grainy black and white photograph of bigfoot jerking off, a moldy cup of pudding, half a twinkie with a cigarette butt in it, and some cold, greasy bacon
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 09:31 PM       
This thread is gay
ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 09:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
no, you're gay!
How is that not six characters?
MAMA MIA!
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 10:16 PM       
Quote:
A grainy black and white photograph of bigfoot jerking off, a moldy cup of pudding, half a twinkie with a cigarette butt in it, and some cold, greasy bacon
wet beef jerky, a dead possum in the middle of the road with a cigar hanging out of it's mouth, a teaspoon of cum from mattjack (all he can do in ten years, the dickless wonder), and a picture of nessie banging theeverlovin' shit out of mattjack.

milhouse i'm so glad you have me on your ignore list.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 10:56 PM       
a cold dog dick hot dog, a piece of that dried mustard from the rim of the jar, a dead dog with Mattjacks dick still buried in it's cold ass, and a powerpoint slideshow showing the natural progression of Mattjack going from masturbating to Mr. Rogers to his molesting of homeless men in the shelter men's room.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 10:58 PM       
I took you off because you post too much for the ignore function itself to not be annoying. It's easier to just skip your posts over I've decided.

CAN I PLAY THIS GAME TOO, A POLKA-DOTTED HAND GRENADE, FIVE BAGS OF USED POPSICLE STICKS, A TUBE OF LIP GLOSS, AND A PARDON FROM THE GOVERNOR (this is great, let's make it go on ad nauseum in several threads)
Stone Pants Rabbit
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 08:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I took you off because you post too much for the ignore function itself to not be annoying. It's easier to just skip your posts over I've decided.

CAN I PLAY THIS GAME TOO, A POLKA-DOTTED HAND GRENADE, FIVE BAGS OF USED POPSICLE STICKS, A TUBE OF LIP GLOSS, AND A PARDON FROM THE GOVERNOR (this is great, let's make it go on ad nauseum in several threads)
Jeez, I'm sorry Milhouse...I apologize for not meeting the high standards you demand in posts on this forum. Henceforth, I will make it my mission in life to uphold the standards of the I-Mockery forums and to make you and other fat tongued, lard-assed 10th grade cum burps proud of me. Once again, please accept my most humble apologies.

With that being said.....I thought I'd check out some of your posts so that I could follow in your footsteps. let's see.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Yes I like my copy of Pokemon Silver ok shut up
interesting....not only does this tell me you're approximately 14 years old, but it tells me you will never, in your lifetime, see a womans genitals unless you peek into the room where your mom is changing. Quality post...top quality

Quote:
For the last few days I've made the same delicious sandwich which I don't think has a name (SO IT'S THE "MILHOUSE SANDWICH" FROM NOW ON). The ingredients are as follows.

Two slices of fresh bread
Buffalo-Style chicken
Finely shredded mozzerela cheese
Shedded crispy lettuce
Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
Louisiana Hot Sauce

After making the sandwich, you put it in a toaster oven for about 30 seconds (or a microwave if you want to make a fag sandwich), and add the hot sauce at the end.

I've been eating this for lunch every day for about a week and it gives me mouth orgasms.
again, another top notch post. This is not only a nauseating recipe, but offers insite into your personality. You seem to really go the the creamy, white sauces on your food, as well as creamy, gooey white cheeses. I'll leave this to the others to make the "fag" jokes...I'll mearly say that you make poor nutritional choices, but make some damned fine posts.

and last, but not least....

Quote:
THERE WAS A THREAD WITH ONE EXCLAIMATION POINT AND A THREAD WITH THREE EXCLAIMATION POINTS AND SO I FELT THIS THREAD WAS NECESSARY
I think that this post is eveything a quality post should be. No "ad nauseum" posts in other threads, even though the entire post is in "caps", I think that could be forgiven considering the content and the humor presented. I say, Bravo...this is the I-Mockery standard for posts in a forum.

now, Terra....where were we?

ah, yes...

a pair of queen sized control top pantyhose filled with cold oatmeal, a dead carp, an oil paining of Abe Lincoln fisting U.S. Grant.
MAMA MIA!
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 10:14 AM       
Quote:
Post. Post. Post, more posting. Posting to Terra. Grumble. Post. Post. Post.
i knew you couldn't ignore me. yeah i post everywhere, right? general blabber, loveline and mockwars. man i just take this WHOLE forum over don't i?
MAMA MIA!
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 10:17 AM       
Quote:
now, Terra....where were we?

ah, yes...

a pair of queen sized control top pantyhose filled with cold oatmeal, a dead carp, an oil paining of Abe Lincoln fisting U.S. Grant.
george washington finding his teeth and missing glove up his wife's ass, a beached wombat, and a goat's bladder filled with a roto virus
Stone Pants Rabbit
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 10:29 AM       
Thomas Jefferson giving 'ol Sally a cleveland Steamer, a beaver with a combover, an old douchbag filled with nitro glycerine
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 12:42 PM       
As hilarious as you guys are, what with listing intentionally disgusting, horrible things and whatnot (did you know Kenan and Kel did that too? At the end of, like, every episode? Hilarious!), I'm afraid I'm going to have to lock this thread. Don't bother to post anymore, guys! It won't work!
Stone Pants Rabbit
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 01:36 PM       
what? no picture of yourself? I"m shocked...SHOCKED!!

Now piss off....I'm trying to moisten her up and relieve her of her underclothes....and you're fucking it up for me!!
MAMA MIA!
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 04:05 PM       
yeah schimid, hit that ever popular ignore button that milhouse brags about!

now cosmo? mudjerk says we only have three pages of foreplay. it's time to step this up a piece;

connan obrien slipping jim carey a coney island, mattjack with a tube hanging out of his ass, and a long island ice tea filled with glass.
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 04:59 PM       
Where the hell do you come from where ranch-style chicken, lettuce, cheese, and hot sauce is nauseating? If you can tell me, then I'll allow the black hole of creativity that is this thread to continue.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 05:41 PM       
guys the thread is locked didn't you see schimid's post why are you still replying
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 06:23 PM       
Damn, cosmo, you should just take over my thread with milhouse.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 07:56 PM       
Quote:
Where the hell do you come from where ranch-style chicken, lettuce, cheese, and hot sauce is nauseating? If you can tell me, then I'll allow the black hole of creativity that is this thread to continue.
Alabama
Stone Pants Rabbit
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 07:59 PM       
Quote:
yeah schimid, hit that ever popular ignore button that milhouse brags about!

now cosmo? mudjerk says we only have three pages of foreplay. it's time to step this up a piece;

connan obrien slipping jim carey a coney island, mattjack with a tube hanging out of his ass, and a long island ice tea filled with glass.
well Terra, we can either start a new thread, resort to PM's, or ...

Matt Damon blowing hot Ranch Dressing on Meatjacks ass, a half ounce of horse cum on toast, and a shot glass of Thorazine and Cheap vodka
MAMA MIA!
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 09:22 PM       
why can't we do all three?

a little ripple with a prozac chaser, sturgeon eggs on a day old racoon carcass, and mattjerkies' dick (what little there is of it) turned inside out in a wind tunnel
MAMA MIA!
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 09:40 PM       
oh, i sent you the pm. you'll have to start the new thread.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 09:41 PM       
we can..and will.

A bottle of "middle of the road" merlot, chicken eggs scrambled and served on toast (sorry, I'm hungry) and can we stop talking about meatjacks dick...it's insignificant and tiny...I'd rather talk about our eventual "encounter"...unlike meatjack's encounter..in a truck stop mens room
Stone Pants Rabbit
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 09:42 PM       
Quote:
oh, i sent you the pm. you'll have to start the new thread.
I got your IM...and replied....I'll start as many as we need
MAMA MIA!
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 10:44 PM       
that'sa my guy!!
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 11:24 PM       
No! You fools! What have you done!