Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hugh_Bristic is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2008, 11:31 AM        Weeping for Humanity (and Myself)
This morning I woke up, made breakfast, made up my bed, showered and did my hair.* I then left half an hour early to go to a one-hour class, whereupon I discovered my bike (and sole transportation) had been stolen. I laughed thinking "Man, that sucks" and promptly walked to the bus stop four blocks away. I missed the bus. I missed class. And as I walked back, I sobbed my eyes out. It sucks that I'm screwed; it sucks I lost $250; it sucks I'll have to spend more money I don't have; it all around sucks. But I cry because I realized people suck. They're mean and rapacious and cruel.

Stay tuned for my next installment entitled "The Price of Friendship is $428.50."

*I also brushed my teeth; and if you must know, my hair looks great!
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 29th, 2008, 12:10 PM       
Well people do suck, there's no getting around that.

Just get a U lock for your next bike. Or keep your bike/front tire in your apartment/slash dorm.

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2008, 01:00 PM       
I've lost three bikes for three different reasons during my first year at school.

I decided not to get a fourth one on account of spooky curse

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2008, 01:18 PM       
My old Asshole Mentor (Prof. Shamus Tweed) once told me that, "People only suck if you're a sucker."

While that's not much solace for you G, it seems topical. ( ;
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Aug 30th, 2008, 12:49 AM       
Wouldn't it be funny if the person who stole it bombs a recruiting center like that other guy did in Times Square and they blame you and send you to Guantanimo? Shit, that would make this day seem like fun.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Aug 30th, 2008, 01:07 AM       
The basement of the alamo.
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Aug 30th, 2008, 02:23 AM       
My bike got stolen out of my backyard today too! Both tires were flat.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2008, 10:41 AM       
Last time we drove through the city, we saw this young black gentleman strolling down the sidewalk, proudly carrying a bike with no tires in one hand.

So, I'd recommend you don't do the tire trick.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2008, 11:12 AM       
Make sure you take your bike seat too. My friend had her bike seat stolen and it was a rough ride home without it.
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Aug 31st, 2008, 05:22 PM       
Why is it that when some people want to commit suicide that they feel obliged to shoot their family first? I have recently begun to wonder about this.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Aug 31st, 2008, 05:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
Last time we drove through the city, we saw this young black gentleman strolling down the sidewalk, proudly carrying a bike with no tires in one hand.

So, I'd recommend you don't do the tire trick.
Just when I start to miss Baltimore...
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Aug 31st, 2008, 06:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bod View Post
Why is it that when some people want to commit suicide that they feel obliged to shoot their family first? I have recently begun to wonder about this.
1. People often commit suicide BECAUSE they just killed their family.

2. Meh, gotta' kill something.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Aug 31st, 2008, 06:22 PM       
Is this Zeldasbiggestfan?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2008, 07:35 PM       
no its a vet
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 01:19 AM       
one time somebody told me that at some point in life you learn that everybody is a dick and just wants to screw you and you can either get mad or just let it go so I said that if these bitches ever double-crossed me I'd punch them in the face of their dick face!