Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Article Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I ARE ROBOT
MockBot has disabled reputation
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 02:43 AM        The Ultimate Warrior Raped My Christmas!
Automatically generated comment thread for The Ultimate Warrior Raped My Christmas!.
Coulrophobe
Mike Tobacco is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:02 AM       
It's a well-known fact that while queering may not make the world work, it is crucial to the operation of Parts Unknown.

-Moliere
A-bomb is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 08:23 AM       
OK, maybe...maybe Warrior left out a bottle of whiskey for Santa, then when Santa was distracted drinking it, Warrior hit an atomic drop that knocked him out, then Warrior decided to steal his outfit for...so that....
Nope, that is some Santa rape.
You'll thank me later...
Wyldflame is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 06:27 PM       
Why...are things happening...
I mean I don't want to be the guy who points out the huge load running down Santa's arm but...
Get the poor guy a towel or something.

Well on the bright side, at least he didn't shoot his eye out?
HowardC is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 03:50 AM       
Yeah my love for wrestling was stunted by the realization that the majority of pro-wrestlers are conservative nut jobs. Mind you in the world of nut jobs the Warrior is emperor Nut Job, but unfortunately he isn't the exception in the world of wrestling, rather he's the norm.

As a matter of fact, they swing so far to the right that the only wrestler I've ever heard of publically declaring himself a Democrat is Mick Foley.
You'll thank me later...
Wyldflame is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 03:33 PM       
HowardC

Yeah I'm just editing this all out, I-Mockery is no place for a political debate.
I forfeit.

Last edited by Wyldflame : Dec 8th, 2012 at 02:19 PM.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 03:42 PM       
I just realized Joe Quesada has a credit for the front cover. PROOF THAT HE IS THE ANTICHRIST!!!!
You may already be there.
HowardC is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 01:43 AM       
Wyldflame:

That isn't exactly what I was getting at... my point was that the wrestling community DOES tend to go to extremes with their political views. I didn't mean to start a political discussion... but since you did....

There was nothing wrong with being a Republican.. until Nixon got elected. Since then the united states has become a one party system. It has been especially polarizing these last few years. There are issues that are unavoidable and really only have one choice of action (to deal with them in some way) as of late, like the lack of tax revenue, the energy/pollution crisis, ect... and I would say that the republican party was a perfectly valid one if they offered alternative solutions to these problems than the ones the Democrats offer (which admittedly are sometimes flawed). What they actually do though is refute proven scientific evidence or statistical data and pretend that many of these issues don't exist or that the problem lies in another area. They do this because fixing these problems would cost a lot of money often their own, and to the wealthy republican, nothing is more important than money.

Now poor republicans I have sympathy for them, but then again they are voting for the wrong guys and their situation might improve if they elected representation that actually cared about poor people.

So it's not a "white hat, black hat" situation, it's a "living in reality, living in a fantasy world" one. It's a nice thought to think that our political system is still fair and balanced enough to where we can pick and choose representatives based on their merits, but the reality is that the two parties no longer work together, so we better always vote all one way so that they have the majority.

One of the reasons the country is at a stand-still right now is because they were stupid enough to elect a democratic president and a republican congress. That doesn't work. The only guy that ever really worked for in the modern history of the country is Bill Clinton, and that's because he's Bill Clinton.

I'm not pro-democrat btw... far from it. Their incompetance in regards to getting things past over the last few years is frustrating and it stems from the idea that you share, that the parties should compromise. I'm just anti-republican. Doing nothing is far less harmful than doing the wrong thing.

I"m absolutely not trying to anger you or anyone else, rather I'm trying to wake them up. You talk about balance and I completely agree with that. The problem is people still think it's the 70's/80's when moderate republican politicans existed. Now they are as rare as a white rhino and have no pull in the party what is left is a ultra right wing majority that's too far to the right to be practical for anyone. On the other hand there are a wide range of democrats going from republian-like conservative to ultra liberal. The solution is to dissolve the republican party and split the democratic party into various parties.
Coulrophobe
Mike Tobacco is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 05:46 AM       
Every wrestling fan knows that the only politicians that matter are Jesse Ventura and Mr. Bob Backlund.

-Moliere
Forum Virgin
Max Fightmaster is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 10:12 AM       
Oh, Warrior, we love you so.

Just shut the hell up, will you?
Comic Artist in Training
WhiteRoseBrian is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 02:39 PM       
Okay, I've tried to restrain myself, but this is just too awesomely ridiculous!

HOW MUST I PREPARE YOU ASK YOURSELF? SHOULD I JUMP OFF THE TALLEST BUILDING IN THE WORLD? SHOULD I LAY ON THE LAWN AND LET IT RUN OVER ME WITH LAWNMOWERS? SHOULD I GO TO AFRICA AND LET IT TRAMPLE ME WITH RAGING ELEPHANTS?
Strange blob from beyond
caffman is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 01:52 AM       
Mommy why does the Ultimate warrior have Santa chained up half naked in his bedroom?
the keeper of nightmares
LeNoRe18 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 05:26 PM       
apparently he needs scissors! 61! XD